scene vii

F E B R U A R Y, 1 9 7 8

H O G S M E A D E

VENUS LOATHED VALENTINES day. Not because of all the couples that snogged every five feet. But because when you love someone you don't show it on one day in particular.

You show it year round.

No?

"Are you excited for today?", Dorcas asked as she finished applying her makeup. "No", was all that Venus mumbled before a dog barged into their room.

A black dog.

Sirius.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!", the werewolf asked while the girls looked at her confused. "V, it's a dog, it won't answer you"

Marlene stated with confusion as Venus crossed her arms on her chest. "Where did he even come from?"

Lily asked as Venus sighed.

"His name is Snuffles. Hagrid let's him stay here so he can play with Fangs"

The girl lied as if she had recited that lie for years. She couldn't believe that Sirius had gotten up the stairs to the girls dormitory.

"I'm going to take a shower, come on Snuffs", the werewolf said as the black dog couldn't contain his excitement.

Rolling her eyes, she locked the door of the bathroom. Turning the shower on, Venus felt two hands on her waist.

Turning around, Venus saw Sirius standing in front of her with a huge smirk on his face. Hitting his chest, she pushed him off of her. "What is your problem? We could've been naked!"

"You're the only one I'd want to see naked"

He said while the werewolf rolled her eyes. She didn't want him to see that his words were getting to her.

But Sirius knew.

Oh, he knew how much his comment flustered her. "You know what, fuck you"

"When?"

He asked with an even bigger smirk as he pulled her close to him. She couldn't help the blush that creep on her cheek as he kissed her forehead.

"Don't worry, pup, I have something planned for us"

"Does it involve chocolate?"

Venus said as her eyes lit up like a little child. "She's the one" Sirius thought to himself before nodding his head. Venus couldn't help her excitement, she jumped in his arms while pressing her lips on his.

That kiss was sweet, passionate and overall lovely. It wasn't too fast or too slow, it was perfect.

"He's the one"

Remus and Regulus met in the room of requirements. The two of them had decided to spend Valentine's Day together.

This was the day Regulus wanted to go further with Remus. The duo had only snogged a couple of times.

But the Black wanted more.

He craved more.

And to be honest, so did Remus. The werewolf was a very touchy person. Even if it was by hitting someone, it was his way of showing affection.

Today was different, Regulus had started by simply kissing his jaw when they were watching a movie. The Black slowly moved down towards the boys neck.

"Reg"

Remus whispered as the Black slowly lowered his hand to the edge of the werewolf's sweater. Grabbing onto Regulus's hand, Remus stopped him.

"Reg, are you sure you want to do this?", the brown haired boy asked as his boyfriend looked into his green eyes. "Yes"

Was all the boy said before being pulled onto the werewolf's lap. Straddling him, Regulus pressed his lips onto Remus's.

His hands running through his boyfriend's brown hair as he felt the werewolf's hands hold his hips tighter.

At this moment, they didn't care.

They didn't care that the world was dangerous for them. They didn't care that everything was going to change now.

They only had eyes for each other. Enjoying the moment while it lasted.

"I'm serious!", Venus shouted as she hit Sirius's shoulder. The boy couldn't help the laugh that escaped his lips as he rolled on the grass.

The two of them were sitting in front of the Black lake having a picnic that the boy had organized himself. Venus was quite impressed.

"Who's afraid of spoons?"

"I was!"

The girl tried to defend herself which only resulted in the boy laughing even harder.

"What's one of your irrational fears?", she asked wanting to laugh at him too. "I have no fear, love"

He answered with a smug smile as she raised an eyebrow. "Everyone has fears", Venus said causing Sirius to sigh.

"Fine-...you can't laugh"

He stated as she pinky promised, crossing her fingers behind her back as she knew she was going to laugh.

"I used to be afraid of taking a shower..."

The Black mumbled as Venus's eyes widened. "I'm in love with an idiot"

"What did you say?"

Sirius asked as the Lupin girl covered her mouth. "I said that out loud, didn't I?", she questioned him which simply made her blush.

"Don't worry, I'm in love with you too pup"

okiii sooooo
i'm thinking of doing
like a few more chaps
before ending the story

soooo what do y'all think for
now? remus and reggie had sëggs
(also i didn't feel comfortable writing
smut about it bc idk what it's like and didn't
want to make assumptions)

anyways, im in love with venus
and sirius's relationship !!!
they're so cute and i just want to hug them