corrupted killer (bad ending)

So i have a confestion... there actually two versions of corrupted killer, long story shirt this was the orignal ending for killer but. I went with the other vetsion.

There two timelines of how killer could get corrupted.

This frist version? Like the story that is still going on his the 'good ending killer'

(You know this one)

(Thanks to Oreoroll ) The only art i got ;-;

also its basically this but killer's is more liquidly as in its not solid? He moves around like water? Hes more goopy less solid.

And yall already know this story? He got his soul corrupted by eating the apple amd then turning into this... but!

This was not the orignal corrupted killer idea! The orignal Corrpted killer  gonna be way more sad (?)

So anyway this the orginal story of corrupted killer this version of him will be called 'bad ending corrupted killer' the other version of killer is 'good ending corrupted killer'

Lets begin~

Killer walked down the hall large tears in his eyes holding onto this arm, the gang had just come back form a fight with the star sanses and lets just say killer had the most 'damaged' from the others and all the other guys would have basically left him for dead if he didnt help himself.

Everyone was in the main room healing themself, just slowly walked to his room not wanting to heal himself.

Killer made it to his room as he opened this door amd imdeatly heared laughing, killer didnt even look at the direction of were the laugh was because he already knew who it was. And most likely by the tone of laugh would be either cross or dust.

Killer was always teased for 'being the weakest'.

Killer sat in his room as he flopped himself on the bed holding onto his soul as he looked at how messed up it is, this soul was struggling to make a heart having its edges all curvy.

Killer looked down at his soul and started to cry feeling his soul glow up again, suddenly there was a huge wave of guilt and anger washing ovet killer amd then nothing... killers soul was being smash between killers palm have the soul turn into a target turning killer emotionless.

But killer still felt the anger in his soul... in his bones? He wanted to hit something, hurt someone? Just let it out in a simple punch. Killer tighten his body as he looked down at his floor, out of nothing killers mouth began too leak huge amonts on 'black goop' that all slowly ran down his mouth to his clothes, his body started twitching and he closed his eyes.