oh hell no-

Request by my brother we_love_anime

Killer was walking down the hall he was on his way to his boss room when suddenly he heard moaning...

He slowly looked around, he continue walking and as he heard nightmare moaning his name...

Killer just turned around and ran all the way to his room and once he was inside his room he quickly made a portal jumping
Inside.

~meanwhile at star sanses base~

Ink was on the floor drawing a picture of error as gift. Blueberry was walking tv on the couch not paying attention to what was happening around him and dream was in the kitchen making a sandwich.

Dream finished the sandwich as he place the plate with the sandwich as he turned around for a cup Suddenly a portal opened and then killer fell out, killer slammed on the table falling on the sandwich (rip)

Dream turned around to see killer on his table, dream had no words as killer just started to curl himself up into a ball.

"Hey...?! Dream what was that-" ink stopped mid sentence as he walked into the kitchen to see killer on the table, curled up into a ball with a confused dream looking back at ink.

"Um killer?" Ink said as he walked up to the table.

Killer said nothing as he closed his eyes.

"Killer what happene-" dream was stop as killer suddenly got up from the table and walked up to dream as he place dream into a hug and started mumbling stuff into his chest, killer and dream are about the same size so this was to bad.

"Someone broke him..."

" I think we're gonna need to fix him? " ink said as he pay his fellow bottom buddy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
There you happy now?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>There you happy now?

Anyway any requests?