yandere Nightmare~

Killer was walking around town trying to find his friends outer, but couldn't find him a the Cafe were they were supposed to meet up.

Killer stayed there for a good half and hour but he didn't came, so killer decided to look for him.

The sun was about and started to walk back but his gut told him to stay for some reason...

Killer was walking around a corner and saw.

Nightmare choking out outer who at this point seemed gasping for air, outer was bloody and had cut and bruised all over his body.

"This is what get-" nightmare yelled and then looked to his side to see a terrified killer.

Nightmare quickly dropped outer on the floor, which outer gasped for air fainting on the spot.

"O-out-" killer yelled but was imdeaetly cut of by one of Nightmare tentacle grabbing him and pushing him against the wall.

"Killer..." Night wisphered getting closer to killer, who was on his back against the wall with there was no were for killer to run.

Nightmare was hovering over killer and made which made killer shiver at nightmare bloody body.

Killer looked to side avoiding any kinda of eye contact with nightmare.

And was crying over his friend to see how messed up he was.

Suddenly killer felt a hand grabbed his chin bring him into a killer.

Killer was struggling to free him self which only got worst because nightmare started to hug onto him with his tentacles holding parts of his body to make sure he wouldn't struggle.

One tentacle even got into his pants and started to rub something...

Killer jumped allowing nightmare to enter his tongue...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alright I'm done...