I'm happy all the time...

Killer was alone in his room, he just came back from a party...a huge party, it lasted a week ago.

The party that is now the end of the war?

But killer was sad...and not for the reason you think.

"Well... I have no reason anymore-" killer wisphered softly looking down, as he gently took off his jacket.

"Then I can finally finish my... promise?" Killer said as he sat down on the edge of his bed.

Killer looked down and let out a small chuckle.

He slowly got up walking towards a drawer, he opened it and started moving around clothes as he found a gun at the far back.

Killer grabbed it and then started to look for the bullets, he found the box under his bed.

He looked at the gun one last time as he opened it up and started to load the gun.

He closed his eyes and soon placed the gun at his skull.

He was at his au, his empty au so no one would hear anything.

Killer placed his boney finger on the handle as he was ready to shoot.

Suddenly everything around him stopped for a second and he finally let go the bullet.

He just shot the wall behind him as he looked down in shame.

"No..."

"Not yet? I couldn't stay like this for good?"

"I don't even want to live?"

"But if I die...how many people would cry for me...?"

Killer looked down as he just thrown out the gun on the floor.

He slowly got up as he walked away from his bed and out of his bed room.

"But then again...who would cry for me?"