good bye my queen...

Request by my friend, this is a sad little story)

Nightmare was running down the hallway trying to find his gang, they had a plan that was ultimately failing they never expected this to happen..

The au that was supposed to be destroyed, monsters and just any mosters, actually monsters.

It was all chaos as everyone was trying to get out of there. Nightmare ran back in because one person was absent in the group it was killer sans his always one true love, the one love he did not tell anyone about, the one person that actually made me feel alive and not dead inside as everyone claim he was, for The desparation for the entire situation he said he only cared about finding his love not caring if he died.

Nightmare ran and ran trying to find him what what he did it broke his heart...

He stared at his lover from afar as his dead body blood leaking stays motionless on the ground, he couldn't believe his eyes he wanted to cry but instead ran towards him kneeling down crying holding onto his lover as his blood stains his shirt...

Night yelled "killer please wake up" as tear filled his eyes not even noticing that he was turning into his is passive form crying uncontrollably as he looked into Killers dead white eyes now bleached, from his life if he cried and cried. "Killer please wake up don't leave me here your the only one that makes me happy" he cried not even saying it straight.

He hugs onto killer begging and praying that this is all bad nightmare and he was about to wake up.

he looks that kill her one last time before he turned to dust.

shut up from his bed crying uncontrollably he knows that he was in his passive form, he whipped his tears and looks at the side of his bed on a dresser there was a picture of him and killer.

He smile the one last time before he got out of his bed, he picked up a tiny little box at the side of his bed and looked at a picture of killer and color kissing, he cried as tears fell down and tears fell down on the picture before he said,

At least you're happy now my queen.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
...