genderswap problems (2)

So... I know a lot of people have been asking for part two of this... Almost a year- fuck!

Anyway let's just get this over with ok... I hate all you of! But at the same time... I love you all...

This is probably gonna be short-  because... I never thought about making a part two of this...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
Killer quickly to the direction of the voice, he saw errors looking at him... Her?

"Error...? What-" killer was quickly silence as he saw error walk towards him/her? (IDK) "did you drink the potion..?!" Error said looking at killer.

"Potion? Wait...Why would you have a potion that turn people/monsters into human girls?"

"Reason..." Error whispered under his breath.

"For blueberry huh..." (Errorberry) Killer said with a smirk on his face, crossing his Arm in a mocking way.

"Shut up..." Error said as he started leaving, killer quickly noticed as he/she ran after error.

"Um! Error question.... Who long does this last?!" Killer ask walking Next to error, error only Tilted his head and then frowned.

"It lasts for 24 hours so... You'll turn back to a skeleton by the same time you drank it"

"Oh..."

"Also one thing... You may wanna hide your... Body?"

"What?"

"I'm not saying your thicc... But" error said point at killer clothes that were tightly fitted on him/her. (why?!)

Killer quickly nodded as he ran back to his room, quickly shutting it down once he/she was inside.

Killer sat down on his/her bed as he/she tried to Get comfortable. Didn't happen...

Killer was in his/her (I hate myself) room for a good two hours. Suddenly there was a knock on his/her door.

"Who is it!!?" Killer yelled still bored out of his mind... Suddenly the door opened.

(My creativity is lacking here)

Killer quickly shot up as he/she met nightmare just standing there, both killer and nightmare stared at each other and said nothing.

Then nightmare just sigh as he walked up to killer. Killer was about to say something but them one of nightmares tentacle grabbed killer and lifted him/her (fuck!!) Off the ground, nightmare then sat down on the same bed and then swifty placed killer on his lap.

"Um!?" Killer squeak as nightmare quick placed killer into a hug.

"Nightmare are?!"

"Killer... Shut up...just! Shut up"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

Alrighty! My mind can't think about anything else! Probably never making a part three (3) of this-

(Started getting into his fandom)

Any request?!
(Please I beg you! Give me a good request!)