merry Christmas to me~( lemon)

Killer pov

I was walking around trying to find cross to start setting up for the Christmas party, while looking a few maids were looking at me strange they seem happy. To see me before I could leave one of the stopped me " Mr. Killer could you try one of our cakes? " she ask. " I'm sure? " I replied. She have me a slice of cake and to be honest, it looked amazing!

I took a bit and it was delicious but it had a weird flavor at the end it was still amazing. When I was finished all the maids started to huddle around me? " what are you guy- doi-" my head was spinning and could feel myself getting weak. The last thing I saw was the maids looking down on to me with a smug on there face.

~a few hours later~

My view slowly got clear when it was fully clear I look around I was in a gift room? I look down to see the same maids. I was tied up in ribbons? I noticed my eco body was visible. I blushed at what I was wearing.

I had no pants so my eco body was showing, I was wearing knew high socks, with a t-shirt saying "merry Christmas master"

I looked at the maids again they were making a huge Christmas box. Wait! Am I supposed to be a fire to someone?! Thining about it, I started to struggle to free my self and make a run for it.

"Mr killer could you stop squirming your going to ruin you outfit" said one of the maids. "Give him a next dose of the sleeping drug" the next maid said. "Ok" I was still struggling the maids had brought a needle and had inject into my neck, I slowly dose off again.

~ A few hours later~

Nightmare pov

Welp the Christmas party is gonna start soon, so I'm about to spend the Christmas alone again. I never liked Christmas is full of joy.

As was walking to my room, when a few maids had rand up to me with a gift. " master nightmare we got you a gift! " they all said the huge was huge, "um thanks? But what is it?" " no matter that we'll take it to your room so you could open it in private! " they said with a smirk. " I was probably some kind of arts and crafts they made" I thought to my self.

I followed them to my room where they set the gift on my bed. They instantly left after placing it and looked the door behind me.
It was me and a the gift.

I was courius what it was so I decided to open it, my eyes had widen to see what it was!

Killer: Hello there...

Nightmare: what did they do to you?

Killer: Idk made a gift for someone-

There was silents between us, I smirked at my gift, I think killer noticed because he had a face of pure frigh, we both locked eyes to each other as closely went closer to his face.

Nightmare: merry Christmas to me ~

Killer was struggling to get out the ribbon's the maids did. So enough I had him pin to the bed. I look down at my soon to claim body as bit onto my lip(?)

Nightmare: well like were doing this Christmas ~gacha

Killer: no were not I don't think of you this way!

Nightmare: well I do, why do you think the maids got you out of all people.

No one pov

Killer was in shock. At this point there was no were else to go. Nightmare has started to lick killer's neck. Killer moaned at Nightmare actions as Nightmare them started to bite on to his cheek leaving a noticeable mark. Nightmare has stopped licking him and start pulling down this pants. As he revealed his "friend"

Killer looked at it and saw how huge it was. His face was completely red. Nightmare looked down at killer eco body (female) and started to run his member against killer, killer moaned at this, at the same time he was pissed by this.

Killer: stop teasing!

Nightmare: why should i ?

Killer: because it's disgusting, and your t- is ju-st sticky

Nightmare: well ok if you want to move so fast

Nightmare had  trusted into killer with no warning, killer was moaning mess.

Nightmare: fu-k why are you *huff* so tight

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Done ✔

Any requests?