Three Killer's (2)

"so....? What now?" Empireverse killer said as he walked away from the others, "I mean? We could go at my au to hang out?" Naj said as ran to go to empire.

"Yeah- I wanna get some nice cream, I like the way naj's au does it..." Killer said calming as he he open a portal to the naj au everyone quickly jumped in as they ended up in a school?

"What the?" Empireverse said looking around.

"Oh- were at my school...why did you bring us to my school?" Naj said looking at the area.

"Um- killer?"

All the killer look to there side to see naj Nightmare?! They all had mutual reaction, with naj embarrassed, empire with a smirk and original not really bother.

"Hi-! Sir?! Wha- are you doing her-?" Naj said awkwardly.

"Well...I had to pick up some stuff and- who are you guys?" Nightmare said as he looked over killer to see two skeletons that look surprisingly like killer but older?

"Wh- oh! Um there my...cousins?" Killer said as he looked at them for help.

"Hello? Nice to meet you!" Original killer said as he walked up to Nightmare putting out his hand to Nightmare as they both shaked there hand.

Killer noticed Even though he was a Nightmare, he was one of the small in size than others since he was in his passive form, but he was still taller than killer but it wasn't as big of a gap that his Nightmare or empireverse Nightmare, if compared.

"So how has killer not told me about his cousin?" Nightmare said as he looked at empire that was teasing naj.

"We live far from here and na- I mean killer... doesn't lik- to talk about his personal life" original killer said as he grabbed empireverse to stop teasing naj and then naj ran up to original hiding behind him.

Naj killer was the shortest and youngest, original killer was the second tallest of the three but oldest, empireverse killer was the tallest but only beat original killer by a small inch.

"So sweetie you single" empire said cockily looking at naj Nightmare.

"Again... really?" Original said looking at empire with shame.

"What-"

"You know naj likes hi-"

Original stopped as he realized what he said.

"Wait- he? Naj? Likes me?!" Naj Nightmare said as he looked at naj killer, who was ready to die.

"Pff- ohh~ someone just got exposed!" Empire yelled as he grabbed naj dragging him to be in front of naj night.

Naj killer at this point wanted to let death come for him, the only lucky thing about his was that it was a Saturday and no student were at the school.

"Um killer? I-"

Naj night and killer stare at each other both blush on there face while empire and original killer stay in the back looking at them.

A good minute went on and both naj killer and night have said nothing to each other.

"Ask him out!!" Empire yelled as he quickly slapped by original.

"Um- I! No- um... Mr. Nightmare I know you probably don't show interest in me or care other that a teacher but I like you! and I know I'm only 17 so I'm not-" killer got stopped as Nightmare pulled him into a kiss.

Naj was surprised but soon melted into the kiss.

"Oh- come I should have brought my camera!"

Both naj Nightmare and killer stopped as they looked at empire in shock, and once again original killer gave him a good wack.

"Could you not for once" original said looking at empire.

Soon original killer got up and walked up to naj Nightmare and killer.

"Na-...killer! I know you like him but- your still underage"

"I know we can be-"

"No- Listen! Nightmare was it" original pretended to act like he didn't know him well.

"Yes- what are talking of?" Nightmare said looking at original.

"I will let you two be when na- grr! Killer... turns 18! Which will be in about 3 months"

"So what? For now I can-"

"Yes if you don't want to get fired and you not get hated by your classmates... Lucky your birthday is around the same days of graduation so-"

Naj looked sad as he looked down, but soon he felt someone grabbed him so placing him into a hug.

"I'll wait- if you're really sure of this..." Naj night said as he and killer smiled,

So original came up to them separating them.

"I said 18, also I wanted to get nice cream!" Original said as he grabbed naj.

"Oh- remember 18 I'll be watching you..." Original said as he grabbed naj started walking away with him soon talking to him.

Suddenly empire got and ran after them, before he looked back naj night and smiled,

"Make sure you treat him right and remember only a few months~ and you can get it on~" empire said giving naj Nightmare a wink as he ran back to the other Killer's.

Naj Nightmares face was full of purple blush as he started to think-

"No-! Wait Nightmare!" He said as he ran in a different direction to reach his car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

Part 3?

Empireverse edition~

and then 4th one were all there Nightmares meet them.