genderswap problem (part 1?)

Killer pov

It was about 12:00 at night when I had gotten up to get a drink a drink a cup of water, the water tastes funny but I shrugged it off and just thought it was a juice or something... I drank the entire bottle and left the cup on the table walking back to my room I noticed that errors room was open there was a huge light emerging from the room, I walked past thinking nothing much of it.

~In the morning~

I woke up by my alarm clock, I got up slowly out of my bed, feeling hell of lazy, I felt something running down my back, as I was about to look check what it was, I looked down at my hand and saw skin? I lift the my bed sheets to see my entire body had lost its bone and gain skin, I slowly got up off of my bed trying my best not to over react, I slowly walked to the mirror, to look at my self...

(Something like this but with killer's black eyes)

I blushed as I looked at my self trying my best not freak out, I took a deep breath e screaming to the top of my lungs, I quickly covered my mouth to hear a female scream. Wait is that how I sound!

I jumped at the sound of someone banging on my door "killer is everything okay!?" The voice shouted, it sounded like nightmare, shit out of all the people to had come to help me. I stood next to the mirror and just waited, thinking he might leave.

I was wrong... "Killer I'm coming in" i heard him said at as he kick the door open. He came in with a battle stance ready for a fight, his eyes wondered around my room until he saw my just stared at him.

There was a silents between us, you could easily notice the royal blue blush on his face watching my body. "Um... H-i" I said stupidly, Nightmare only looked at me and just walked away, leaving me in confusion.

I closed my eyes taking a deep breath unil...

"You!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Done ✔
Request my ImAnIdiotPotato

Do you want a part two or no ?

A) yes
Or
B) no