jealous of me?!

Request by ValueTale

Jealous noot noot-

Anyway... I decided to change it up so, this is in a more high school life place? Thing...?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> let's begin

Killer closed his eyes shut as he quickly pulled himself down to the wall, he opened his eyes slowly soon feeling tears run down, he quickly smiled and ran the next direction.

Killer ran not even wanting to look back as he felt his tears blurb his vision suddenly while running he bumped into someone, killer fell to the ground still tears in his eyes.

"Killer?! What- why are you crying??"

Killer looked up as he started wiping off his tears, once his vision was cleared he saw his friend color standing in front of him looking very concern.

"Colo-?"

"Kills what happened" color said as he put out his hand for killer to grab, which killer did as he got up from off the ground.

"I..."

Suddenly it started raining right as killer was about to say what happened.

"You could tell me at my home it isn't too far from here" color said as he grabbed killer by the hand killer nodded still wiping off some of his tears.

Both killer and color quickly went in the house and they both got them self dried up.

Then both killer and color sat down and spoke.

"So what happened...?'

"I... Colo- I just saw Nightmare and ccino kiss-"

"Kill- please don't cry-"

"I just can't... I guess he doesn't like me- i can't believe I had a crush on him"

"Killer it's ok come here"

Color said as killer started crying, color quickly brought killer into hug as killer cried on his chest. Color started comforting killer giving him small pats on his back.

"It's ok kills you have me- if Nightmare doesn't like you then that's his lost-"

"Thanks for everything color..."

"That's what friends are for..."

"I wish I was like you- so confident and happy?"

"Hehe~ I mean... I am taken too-"

"Meanie- just because you and epic are together doesn't mean you can brag about it-"

"Welp~"

The night went on as killer stayed the night over at color sadly the next day was going to be school and yeah... School-

Killer walked into the school gate pretty early? Killer went without color since color said he was going to be a little late for some reason (epic came to visit~)

But killer didn't realize how early he came the school was pretty empty with only a few people showing around.

Even though color help killer, killer was still heartbroken and still had Nightmare on his mind killer was lost in thought and then Suddenly someone grabbed him by his shoulder, killer jumped as he looked at his side to see...