Till death do us part...(1)?

Angst... that's all I gotta say because it is-

Well this is very- different? And can have some touchy subjects so?

Also this is the origin story of Angel killer and it's gonna make that chapter make sense.

Killer looked up around the village he once known, a war was about to come to his country.

The village was a farm related place were many family made there own crops and veggies for them self, the town was a good small as everyone knew each other, which at the time of 1823 was very good (old times) but the recent report and the government have put of army's and other soldiers will be going to these small village to get drafted, and every family knew what that meant.

The town folks knew that people would be drafted, and of course it didn't take long before army's came asking for the oldest men in every family or house, killer waited patently in his house as finally someone came knocking on his door.

He got up and looked outside to see the army themselves at the front of the door, killer opened it as he was told he was going to be drafted, but unlike the other men that argued or beg because they had a family, killer was always known as the "lonely one" killer was the only one in the village that didn't have a family or anyone living with them, and since killer was a young adult he made the cut to go to war.

Soon all the men were in the back of a truck and ready to go to a training facility.

The ride to the place was long and gross, the men were all sad a glome and they knew some people weren't gonna make it.

Soon after a 9 hour drive, which was expected since car and truck or any means of transportation was just new.

All the men were filed out on by one as there all in a giant room, soon enough other trucks started coming and unpacking other people,

Everyone seemed grim and soon everyone stopped as they look up to a some of people in suits that was standing on this huge (😳) porch.

"Everyone shut it!" Yelled out a middle age skeleton with a purple suit.

Everyone shut as they look up at the skeleton.

"Good...as you all know we will be going to war- and you are here to fight! Now listen closely you are given a week to learn how to use guns fight and soon you will be out on the battlefield so if you don't want to be the first one dead I suggest you work and learn fast"

Nightmare continue as he explained everything he stopped when he looked down at a particular skeleton in the crowd as he quickly went back to his speech and soon the other men in suits join as he placed different groups of men to a certain general.

As they were set out to there different camp site, killer walked there with no problem suddenly someone touched his back, "hey um? You...did you see how the general was looking at you?" Killer jumped up as he looked to side and saw a skeleton with a purple, red and blue pupiled eyes looking at him.

"Oh? I did see him looking at me I thought he was looking at someone behind me?"

"Really...im pretty sure it was you he was looking at?"

"Even if your right? I don't really care..."

"You know, no eyes I like you? Hopefully we meet at the same camp!"

"To most likely die"

"Well hey! Also the names dust? Maybe you could me the other personal friends I have."

"Killer...and hopefully I'm not the first one dead?"

Dust let out a little chuckle before running off to his truck.

Killer looked at him and smiled but at the same time he frowned, knowing that not everyone was gonna make it.

He soon stood in front of the back of the truck and started to jump in it but then someone grabbed his arm and pulled him back.

"Hello? Sir...is this your truck?"

Killer looked up to see nightmare, killer said nothing as only nodded yes.(big mistake)

Nightmare said nothing as he walked off, killer only looked at him leave as he raised his eye brows (?) In confusion but only shrugged it off and jumped back into the back of the truck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
Part one finished!

If you want me to continue tell me?