shipper (little skit)

A large white void a little soul was stuck in the middle, suddenly there were multiuple soul all flying around!

Some of the souls danced around some of them stay still and relaxed, some wanted to be left alone and some began to group up and talk.

And while everyone was playing, they didnt even noticed... they weren't even souls anymore? They all became people, all lookin diffrent from the others.

Boys

Girls

And the one in between

But in these crowds of people there was one who was still just... just a soul?

This little soul looked  as everyone around them started grouping off talking all holding pictures in there hands smiling doing so.

The little soul really wanted to join them... but the problem is they didnt know which group to go too.

All groups seemed nice?

How could this little soul choose?

The little soul dicided that they should check out the groups and find which one they liked!

The soul went to every group all looking and even talking to the people there, the little soul was happy as they talked to every group, were every group would have a amzing story about there picture and how diffrent every story was from eachother.

Everyone was nice to the soul and all asked if the little soul would like to join there group the little soul would always dicline and say.

"I love your group but id like to look around"

The little soul had talk to almost every group only one more group remain.

The little soul walked there tapping the shoulder of someone in the group.

"Hello there?" The little soul asked as a group memeber stood up to talk to the soul.

"Hello there, can i help you with something?"

"Yeah... your the last group i havent met and i was hopeing you could tell me about your picture."

As the guy was going to speak the little soul notice and girl wavin goodbye to the group.

"Where is she going?" The little soul ask watching the gurl run off to a driffrent.

"Oh shes changing her group, she like someones else picture"

"You can do that?"

"Yeah... she told us she didnt like our picture anymore and we told her its fine if she wanted to leave, its sad to see someone leave but its more sad to see someone misarble"

The little soul smiled as he followed the guy to the group as he showed the little soul around the group.

In the middle of the tour someone diffrent came into the group, the other group memebers all as the new guy if he wanted anything but the "diffrent" didnt even try to look at them acting like he was better than them.

The little soul and the group freind were all clueless?

The little soul smiled as she looked at the group and then finally dicided!

"I wanna join this group!"

"Really?! Well welco-"

"Stop there!"

Everyone in the group and the little soul all looked at the diffrent 

"Why would you join this grabge place? Our group is much better!"

Everyone around him looked disturebed and counfused?

"No... thanks i like this grou-"

"Why would you like this group there picture isnt even that good!"

"Hey! no one was asking you to come here? Why would you say our picture is bad?"

Everyone else in the group agreed all yellin at the guy to leave.

"Your just mad im telling the truth!"

The guy yelled as the rest of the group was telling him to leave

The little soul soon joined telling the guy to leave!

"Sorry about him hes alway goes around the diffrent groups telling them there bad? Anyway would you still like to join us?"

"Yeah! You guys are cool!"

Every yelled in excitement, the little soul started turning into a more human form just like the rest going to group!

Little dumb thing i made it pretty ok?

Anyway this isnt a nightkiller thing i just wanted to write this?

When someone tells me nightkiller is "A garbage ship"