Roses

Killer felt heavy his chest was on fire it wasn't hurting him by no means but It was uncomfortable? Killer slowly opened his eyes looking up a large figure. Killer eyes cleared and looked up and saw horror.

"horror?" killer said barley a thought of mind.

"Yeah.. Killer you mind a stay with you tonight?" horror ask grabbing the blanket next to killer. Killer groaned As he just nodded horror quickly got next to killer as he hugged onto killers arm, killer let out a little sigh as he went to sleep. Well he was suddenly he felt a tug on his shoulder and then he looked to side and then suddenly a next body scooted to his next side. Killer looked down and saw dust. Killer was about to ask?

"I don't care what you say... Your bed is one of softer ones and you have a nice smell of roses so I'm sleeping here too" dust said as he got the blank sleeping next to killer.

Killer just closed his eyes but suddenly killer blinked up

"wait... I smell like rose?!" killer ask looking at horror and Dust.

Both hummed as they sleeping.

~~~~~~~~~~

??
The next morning

"hey nightmare is true I smell like roses?" Killer asked looking as he sat down next to nightmare. Nightmare had a small blush as tried looking for an answer.

"Yes you do!' Error yelled as he walked pass.

" since when?!"

"I don't know? You just smell like roses?" Cross yelled back.

"Nightmare tell me is this isn't true?!"

Nightmare stayed silent not wanting to make eye contact.

"Wait do I actually smell like roses?!" Killer asked as he looked down at his body. 

I'm too lazy to finish this...