your fantasy

Lime (mildy lemon) and fluff

Cream and nightkiller chapter!

Cross was laid down on a bed, his arms was tied on the two bed rails, suddenly dream sat down on cross lap, cross jumped as he looked at dream but his face was bright purple as he noticed what dream was wearing, nothing but a loosely white shirt. Dreams face had a small little lust look, his eyes had hearts and a small pink hunes on them with a small glow. "Uh... dream?" Dream said nothing as he placed his finger on cross mouth hushing him, slowly lifting up his hip as he started rubbing on cross's crotch, cross let out some small moans and groans as he started to feel himself get hard under dream. Dream lift his hip up soon placing crosses dick pointing at his little ass hole, dream was about to enter but Suddenly there was a loud strike.

Dream opened his eyes

Dream looked around quickly clearing his eyes sockets, he looked at the ground a bit and this face started getting full with lime yellow blush,
"Why would I ever dream....that-" dream jumped as he heard a small snore, he looked to his side and saw his brother was asleep next to him seeming to be enjoying his dream, nightmare was a halfway in his passive form and corrupted, which was getting the bed messed up with goop.

"He seems to be enjoying whatever hes dreaming of...." dream said a little smug. "Could i see what your dreaming of brother" dream said as he placed his hand on nightmares forhead, soon closing his eyes to see what nightmare sees.

Nightmare dream

"Killer! Come on im sorry i just want some cuddles!" Nightmare yelled in his corrupted form that was turing into passive, explaining whats going on in the real world.

"Night... you always wants to hug me? Im a bit busy-" suddenly nightmare hugged onto killer planting his head into killers chest, "please i just want..."

Killer let out a small chuckle as he grabbed passive nightmare gently putting him into a hug holding his body close to his nightmare laid his head on killer.

"So why do you always hug-" killer was about to ask but then nightmare stopped him as he hugged onto killer harder.

"Sh- your just comfy and nice ok? Also your not hugging back!" Nightmare yelled blushing as he sat up a bit to look at killer, killers face was so confused and embarrassed.

"Ok! Ok... i get it-" killer spoke as he hugged nightmare nicely.

Dream again opened his eyes as he looked at his brother and he got a smug on his face...then that smug some what faded, "how did my brother become so wholesome....god- what happened to me..." dream said laying his back down on the bed just looking at the ceiling.

In killers dream

Killer is in a nice red tux and bow he stands in front of a huge crowd of people all cheering for him.

Killer lets out a small smile he grabs the mic and starts singing about his love...

(This the song i think he would sing)

In cross dream

Cross stands in the middle of a feild he stands all alone... its a nice windy sunny day-

Suddlenly he hears a moo....

The mooing!
Comeing to theatres in
Never!

I have a idea for a chapter
Just pick on of the chapter titles

A) My brother is in the next room

B) your only chance to tell him

Both are lemons...