school version of killer

Alright your probably wondering what this is

Alright your probably wondering what this is... So I was looking around the the internet to find other version of killer and i did find alot but in school version of them.

Anyway these were the killer aus where there in a kinda school area.

I don't know there aus well but I can give a feel of what there personally is and what there au is about.

Futuretale killer is a very short temper and doesn't like when people call him small in size and is very angry towards people, in other words he's not a "people person" he is asexual and has no crush or relationship, anyway futuretale is like a future kinda of thing we're all the aus live in a technology filled world and also is implied that killer may be a robot or half robot.

Najverse killer is a very shy and solf spoken person but is very calm and relaxed, he is very smart in his school and dose well, he is gay, had a crush on Nightmares but is now with outer, the najverse is a normal school like thing were all the ships get flipped over.

Reversetale killer is calm and quiet but if you start a fight with him he will fight back and win but in reality is very soft boy, he is bisexual and is in a relationship no one, reversetale is like the same as najverse with a school setting and all the ships get flipped over.

Dokitale killer is cute sweet inocent and energetic he lis very popular at his school for his happy go personality but he secretly has depressed, he is bisexual and used to have a crush on ink but now he has a crush on color. Dokitale is the same idea as ddlc but error(Monika) doesn't delete the characters and they live a normal school life.

Ok...give me a request with one of these version?