fix Naj au...

If you wanna know whats happening to the naj au and other aus, the video above should explain well.

Warning to the video
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So had just learned about the BlogTheGreatRouge and That she was the person that made the Naj au, Pj daycare and other Aus but I'm not here to complain about her and what she did,

I'm here to fix her bullet hole and dents that she left in the undertale fandom.

I come here! To Propose and idea! A plan...

I when I first came to the undertale Au Naj was so amazing just like everyone when we where younger but now we all see how fucked up it is.

Naj is something I hole dear to my younger days, and I can't see how Naj is being Associated with all the Ra*pe and paedophile acts, and suicidal stuff.

We can't leave the damage she has done untouched and just leave that mark here!

I come to any undertale fan that like Naj when we were younger!

Lets remake/reboot the Naj Au!

Fix this mistake rouge left! She already moved on from undertale, and I know many people that loved the shit out the Naj

We the fans have power to fix this! Make it better for anyone new coming into the fandom.

So take a stand with me, we are all going to fix this make the Naj world better!

Rewrite all the the Disgusting shit

Fix the characters personality and relationships

First thing first!

This will only have
students x students ships!

And

Teacher x teacher!

There is no rape or any of that!
People fall in love naturally and don't need some edgy cop out!

We need writers and artists!
To reboot The shit storm that was Naj!

Give the characters better reasons and a well thought out au!

Now if your a undertale Au fan!

We need to fix this Disgrace, tag this to everyone to know about this change we need everyone on board.

We are gonna reboot the Naj Au, Rouge already doesn't care about undertale, and all her Aus. And now there in the fans hands.

Hope to fix this Au, so are you with me?

(#Fix Naj)