wait-

Killer was walking to school happily as he finally made up his mind to confess to his crush hate.

Killer had finally brought up his courage to tell him, on the way he was having second thoughts but Everytime he got them. He would quickly shake it off.

He made it to his schools front gate ready to go in but was stopped by the twins.

"Wait!" Dream yelled grabbing killer from his back collar, killer looked behind and then was immediately pulled into a hug. Killer looked up and saw both dream and Nightmare.

"Morning..." Killer said as he was being squished by the two brothers.

"Sorry..." Nightmare said as both him and dream let go of killer.

Dream looked and saw his boyfriend error in the distance. He waved at him and started to run to him "sorry have to go!" Dream yelled leaving killer and Nightmare alone.

Killer and Nightmare both look at each other and then smiled as they walked into school, "so... gonna confess...?" Nightmare said with the emotionless voice.

"Yup- do you think he'll except my confess?!" Killer said looking down at his hand, "of course he is your the best~ if he doesn't I'll be shocked...?" Nightmare said looking Down in a somewhat sad voice, killer noticed as he looked at Nightmare. "Are you ok?" Killer asked looking at Nightmare. "Yeah..." Nightmare said as he ran in the crowds of people, killer tried to run after him but got lost in the crowds.

Soon the bell rang and everyone went to there class,

~time skip to lunch~

Killer had packed a sandwich as he started to walk to the roof, no one was around there at lunch and he knew Nightmare might be there, which was correct, right there was Nightmare sitting on a bench looking down at the people.

"Nightmare? You ok?" Killer said which suprised Nightmare as he looked back at killer.

"Um... nothing?" Nightmare said as looked back at the field, killer shook his head as he walked up to Nightmare.

"So have you confess to him yet?" Nightmare asked looking at killer, only nodded no as he grabbed his sandwich and started to eat it.

"Nightmare do you like hate?" Killer asked as Nightmare jumped looking at killer.

"What? Why would I like-?!"

"I mean...your acting real heartbroken after I told you like hate....?" Killer said as he took a bit from his sandwich.

"I don't like him... it's someone else?" Nightmare said he looked forward, to the field.

"So did you like error?"

"What....?"

"I mean error and dream just got together and- maybe....?

"No...!"

Nightmare said as he crossed his arms.

"So is...'

"It's you killer-!" Nightmare said pissed at his "friend", but out of stupidity just realized what he said.

"I nigh-?"

Nightmare said nothing as he ran away from killer.

Killer jumped but the got up leaving his sandwich (rip) as he ran after Nightmare!

"Wait. .! Come back" killer yelled running after Nightmare.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
Done my sayori's! (Best ddlc girl, fight me!)

Any requests?