wrong love (finale)

"stop...I get it" killer whispered on verge of crying as cold water was dumped on him, has he was kneeled down at nightmare's feet, "whatever... You useless shit your gonna be leaving soon anyway..." Nightmare said dropping the blow on killers head as he walked out of his room slamming the door leaving killer to flinch, killer didn't even bother to get himself cleaned up as he just grabbed his stuff and opened a portal to the dead killertale as walked in by himself he stood by. "Huh... Everyone else starts relationships and have love... Hell some even gonna have children soon-" killer walked into the house opening it up as he looked around the house, the old dust home that hasn't been clean since he was still consider sans...

Killer thought to himself he took a huge breath in and soon out, "at least I'm away from him" killer said as he walked into the home quickly opening up all the windows soon he felt his body freeze a bit, he looked behind and then everything stopped a large Slash pass him going through his body.

Killer stood still as he looked up it was a place hold as he dropped down being left on one hp and soon his body feel down, he soon felt his body being dragged away.

He suddenly woke up feeling horrible, he looked around and saw he was sat on a chair in pich black room, he tried to move around but then a large flash of light was shined on him... "Hey..." Killer jumped as he looked up to see someone towering over him, "killer eyes dropped in fear-

"I'm sorry... But this has to happen the other has dusted away-" killer then felt a large sharp object being pinned on his soul... He just closed his eyes.

Everything around the stayed quiet? Suddenly a large scream ran bye dieing down quickly.

A week later

Nightmare and ccino were together on the couch cuddling watch tv, just relaxing because there's been a large wave of negative emotions? Which is weird since the truce has been done and aus aren't being killed.

Nightmare just wanted to spend time with his boyfriend... Yeah his-

Nightmare suddenly jumped making ccino jump as well, nightmare swiftly turned his head to the door, ccino was gonna ask whats wrong then suddenly, "dream slowly opened the door. Dust horror and cross came in, following dream in.

"What-" nightmare was gonna ask what there doing here soon nightmare stopped as he stood up as horror hold killers dirty dusted jacket...

"Did he...." Ccino said covering his mouth in shock, nightmare stood there and said nothing...

200 years later...

Killer was sat down on a beautiful lake the moon sky was there the wind blowing on his bones... He didn't look a day older, his soul was gonna from his chest his eyes completely white out... It was nice.

"Aron!" A little girl yelled, killer turned around looking forward? "Oh Aron what are you doing here they were looking for you" the little girl ask holding onto killers (Aron) hand?

"Sorry I just love the view" killer said standing up grabbing the girl waking back to the township, the little girl started talking asking a lot of stuff killer only laugh with her.

Nightmare just stayed in his castle sad and alone, as he had lost so much, his youngest child with ccino just passed away...

Nightmare left leaving now...

Ironic who ended up alone huh

A next chapter 4 more left