EPILOGUE!!!

Seven years later (Reede is 25,Amy is 24)

Reede's POV

I decided to head home early from work. Yep , you heard right, today is my 25th birthday and I went to work. Amy usually doesn't agree but she hasn't really been herself since two weeks ago  . I'm trying not to be worried.

I am the newly appointed CEO of Knights corps. I'm the youngest CEO in Beverly hills and was the hottest "bachelor" till Amy and I got engaged early this year , One of the happiest days of my life. I text Amy that I'm on my way back and she reads the message without replying. I have to ask her what's going on today.

I park my Ferrari in the garage of our house,yes we moved in together after we got engaged. I head into the house and before I close the door behind me, I hear a loud"SUPRISE!". I see  my parents,my sister and my nephew, the guys including Ryan and Bianca with  her growing baby bump. I see some people from work, Amy's friends and most importantly, I see Amy looking so beautiful in her gold outfit.

She walks over me and kisses me and I wrap my arms around her waist as I thank everyone for coming before hugging my sister and nodding at my parents.

My relationship with them has improved over the years ,it isn't perfect but we're on the road to something good.

I say my pleasantries to my friends and guests. I see a large table filled with gifts.Wow!

Everyone starts to eat, drink,play games and saw an embarrassing moment or two they've had with me. Trust me! that went on for hours. After sometime, Amy gets up ,kisses me and uses her spoon to clink her glass to get everyone's attention.

" For everyone who doesn't believe in love at first sight, here's a living proof. I fell in love with Reede the moment I saw him. He's been there through my highs and lows. We're not perfect but we've made our imperfections the others cross to bear. I love you and I always hoped for the kind of love that I now share with you. I'm happy to be getting married to this man in a few weeks. I can't wait to spend forever with you. I'll love you forever and always. Forever's just a start. I love you",she says and I stand up and kiss her admist "awws"and clapping and tell her"I love you too".

"Now, I know you always say not to get you anything but I got you a little something.... literally. Happy birthday baby", she said and handed me a small box.

"Thank you Angel, you shouldn't have. I love you",I say and kiss her.

"I love you too, now come on open it", she says looking nervous.

I open the box and see a brown shoe inside that was definitely 25 years too small for me. I'm so confused and look at Amy.

"Angel, I'm pretty sure this isn't my size",I say

"Of course it isn't, it's for our baby",she says quietly

"What...wait... you're.... I'm going to be a father ?",I ask and she nods biting her lip.

" oh my God, we're going to be parents",I say

"I'M GOING TO BE A FATHER!", I shout and everyone starts clapping.

People come around to congratulate us before leaving.  When the house is finally empty,we head upstairs to our bedroom.

After a few minutes of silence,she finally speaks

"You're happy",she says more like a question

"No shit Sherlock, we're going to be parents. Of course I am. You always give the best presents",I say and peck her lips.

"Do you know the gender yet?",I ask

"No, we'll be finding out in a couple of weeks",she says

"That explains the color of the shoe",I say and we both laugh but hers doesn't reach her eyes

"What's wrong? ,are you scared?"I asked

"Is it that obvious",she asks and I nod "it's just I never had a mother you know so how am I going to be a mother to our baby and a good one at that . I never had a role model to follow",she says.

"Who says you never did. There's your dad who cares about you a little too much if you ask me. It took him six months and a heap of questions before he allowed me propose to you. Trust me, if you do half the job your dad did on you, you'll be a great mom. We're not going to be perfect. I have no idea how I'll be as a parent but knowing you'll be there with me gives relief, confidence and all the strength I'll ever need . Just trust in me , in yourself,in us and we'll do fine",I say and she hugs me tightly.

"I love you Amy Sanders",I say

"I love you Reede Knight",she says

       THE ACTUAL END OF AMY AND REEDE'S STORY, HIGHSCHOOL CRAVINGS.

Thank y'all for 5k reads so far🥰

Cheers 🥂to my first completed book on Wattpad.

Started: August 30/2019

Finished: December 30/2020