Chapter 31

It's time to go shopping

   I thought hard last night about what Bianca said and I've decided that she deserves an apology whether she accepts it or not despite my friend's strong belief that she doesn't deserve it .

However , i know she does . In my quest to 'vanquish', I became her .Turning half the school against her , kissing her boyfriend twice while they were together and once after they just broke up ,unknowingly being the reason for her breakup and public humiliation. It's crazy how much things changed in a month. And I mean, what better place to apologize than at Raquel's Empire (again,totally made up),one of the new boutiques in Vegas quickly going to the top,where our school sponsors (which by the way includes my dad) are giving us an all expense paid shopping spree.

Due to the excitement , we're all punctual to the lounge and get to Raquel's boutique in no time.

After an hour plus ,I had finished all my shopping with mostly shoes since I had enough clothes back home that could barely fit my wardrobe, considering Aunty Tina's regular visits. I bought different colors of lingerie as the icing on the cake .

I caught sight of Bianca in the makeup session, I told the girls I'll be back and strolled towards her. Standing a few feet away from her ,I noticed she had few things she had selected out to buy .

Choosy much?

I shook the thought off and cleared my throat to get her attention.

"Can we talk?", I asked

" I'll rather not",she said and carried on looking at god knows what as she focused her attention on the concealer she was holding. She'd open it and draw a line with it on her skin .she did this a few more times with other concealers  before finally taking one.

"I said I don't want to talk to you", she said

" please..",I say with my most sincere look not that it'll change her mind.

"Fine,Ariel .I'll be back", she says and walks away . I stand there wondering if I'm supposed to follow her or not.

" Well,follow her",Ariel said like it was the most obvious thing.

"Oh", I say before I scurried off trying to match Bianca's pace .I mean how can she walk so fast in heels. It's crazy.

We stop between the Fragrance aisle ,her back facing me . I stare at the different perfumes,roll-on ,oil perfumes...It was fragrance heaven.

" Speak",I heard her say

"I thought  hard about what you said last night and you were right. I owe you an apology",I say as she turns to face me.

" As you should ",she states

" Stop that",I say getting pissed off

"What?", she says oblivious

" Your bitch attitude . I think its getting old. I mean you've bullied me my whole life ,turned my cousin against me , took my crush , made everyone at school laugh at me several times and then you tell me to apologize for your boyfriend kissing me, humiliating you and paying you back for what you did to me. I still said ,you know what I'll apologize for doing nothing if it makes me feel like I'm not you. I mean why can't you just be nice, cheerful, kind... "I say angry before she cuts me off.

" Now,this is where I'll draw the line. Call me whatever you like or please, say shit about me with your friends or whatever but don't you ever tell me who I should be. I don't care how I should be, all that matters is doing what makes me happy. I don't care how anybody sees me as far as I'm happy. I think you should do same Amy, don't be who you've wanted to be that doesn't make you happy  ,be who you are  that makes you happy ",she says that last statement holding a deeper meaning for me.

" I don't think we can ever be friends but I'm tired of this back and forth with you. I want us to call a truce .I've hated you all this years and I can't even remember why. I I I'm...sorry .I'm sorry",she says

"I'm sorry too . No more drama for them at school", I say and see the hint of a smile on her face . That's progress...I think.

" I suggest you get Reede the newest edition of the Rolex watch for his birthday on Sunday . I heard he's been talking about it nonstop ",She leaves while I say thank you, shocked.

Maybe at the fact that I just ended the biggest rivalry of my life of at the fact that Reede's birthday was in about two days time.

        It's time to go shopping

A/N: Thank you for reading my book .please comment and support me by clicking on the little star at the bottom of your screen .Thanks.