Chapter 11

11//  Lunch with Reede

Reede and I head into Margarita's and almost immediately we get in, a woman who appears to be in her 40s comes towards us and hugs Reede .

"hey son, I was so excited when you said you were coming ",she says releasing him from the hug.

"hey aunt Maggie ",Reede says with a smile.

"And who is this pretty young lady with you ",she says looking at me with a smile.

"oh, aunt Maggie, this is Amy  . Amy ,this is my aunt Maggie, the best cook in all of Beverly Hills",Reede says making his aunt laugh.

"I'm such a huge fan, miss Margarita. I can't believe I finally get to meet you. I love you so much. I think I'm going to cry ",I say making all of us laugh.

"come on dear, it's Aunt Maggie to you .Reede, is she your girlfriend ",Aunt Maggie says making Reede and I laugh

"No aunt Maggie ,Amy's not my girlfriend. Yet ",Reede adds making me hit him lightly on his hand as a blush crept up my face.

"Well I can't wait for you guys to be together ",she says with a wide grin.

"All in due time, aunt Maggie, all in due time " ,Reede says making us laugh again.

"well come and have a seat",aunt Maggie said as she led us to a corner of the shop and waited till we were seated.

"so what will you lovebirds be having ",Aunt Maggie asked making me blush .

" we'll be having spaghetti and meatballs and an orange juice for two ",Reede said as he sent a wink my way making a small smile appear on my face.

"I can't believe you're the one taking my order, will you serve us too ",I asked in awe. It was like having Guy Fieri serve you. It's epic.

"of course, Amy. It's on the house too ",she said with a smile and left.

"so what do we do now ",Reede asked.

"Twenty questions ",I said with a shrug.

"sure",he replied.

"Favorite food",I asked

"pizza , if that counts ",he said and we both laughed.

"favourite color ",he asked

"blue ",I replied

"hmm",he said and chuckled

"no, it's not because of your eyes Reede ",I said and laughed

"OK, if you say so",he said.

Just then Aunt Maggie arrived with the spaghetti and meatballs . I stared at the delicacy and took in the aroma .We told her thank you and she left.

I digged in immediately not minding the fact that it was still quite hot. It melted on my tongue as I put it in my mouth and I moaned. Yes I moaned.

Reede laughed and said, "I have to buy you lasagna more often".My cheeks were probably beetroot red when he said this. I put my head down to cover the blush and continued eating.

"I didn't think this was possible ",Reede says

"what",I ask

Just then, he made  me blush even more saying, "you look even prettier when you're blushing ".

"Reede",I said embarrassed .

"OK, I'm sorry. Let's eat ."he said and in a matter of minutes we were both done.

We talked a lot. I told him about my mom and explained why Josh hates me. He told me it was all going to be OK and that he'll always be here for me.

It turns out he has an elder sister who he's very close to in college. How I wish I have siblings but oh well. I also found out these his family is filthy rich and he hardly sees his parents that explains his house.

I did my best and tried to console him. On our way back to my house, he asked me about my dad's job saying I was a part of the few people in school who had wealthy parents and didn't show off .

After talking, we eventually found out that my dad works for his parents. Who knew his parents owned Knight corps. That totally blew my mind.

Right now, I'm in his car in front of my house . I was about to come down.

"Amy, when I said I'll always be here for you and that you can talk to me about anything at anytime. I meant it ",he says making me smile a genuine smile.

"Thank you. That means more than you can imagine",i reply him.

I look into his electrifying blue eyes while he looks into my hazel eyes. I watch his gaze move from my eyes to my lips back to my eyes. I lean forward not knowing why .He does the same and uses his right hand to put my black hair behind my ear. In that moment everything is at standstill as his lips hover mine and in that moment my mind is racing, my hormones are battling .

When he finally crashes his lips with mine, I know I'll never get used to kissing Reede.

He uses his left hand to grab my ass and I moan in his mouth. It was the sexiest thing ever.

We pull apart for air but soon we're both battling for dominance and he wins again but I like him in control. He grabs my ass again, his hands discovering my curves. We pull apart finally. I look at his swollen lips and I can only wonder how mine looks. I peck him on the lips again.

"I had fun today, we should do this again sometime ",I say

"Anytime angel ",Reede says with a smirk.

"Bye Reede ",I say as I alight from his car and head towards my house feeling him boring a hole into my ass.

Support me by clicking on the little star at the bottom of your screen. Thank you

^^Rytah _ 05^