Chapter 36

Follow Your Heart

I'm continuing from where i left off in Amy's pov in chapter 34

Amy's pov

I love you

I fell asleep with a huge grin on my face as those words kept replaying in my head . I realised two things due to my over thinking  but i needed to talk to Ryan first .

I woke up after a few hours and sent a text to Ryan for us to meet up . He suggested the swings close to the outdoor pool as we'll have more privacy.

I  ordered breakfast ,showered  and ate before heading to the swings . I got there before him so i sent a quick text to the girls on our group chat telling them where i am and ignored the questions that followed as Ryan sat down on the swing next to me.

"Hey,sorry i kept you waiting ",he said

"It's no problem",i say

"I...",we both say and laugh

"I think you should go first ",i say

"sure. I..um ...ok here goes , I really care about you Amy . Lord knows that i really do feel strongly for you",Ryan says

"I feel a big fat but coming",i say chuckling

"But ,in my quest of getting justice for you , i ....i fell for Bianca ",he says and i'm shocked .

"Trust me ,I've tried to find any excuse to explain how i feel and i don't think she feels the same way . I mean i'm sure she did but after that stunt i pulled ,i know she's over me",he says

"I feel so bad that i lost the girl i fell in love with and even worse that i led you on . I guess the heart wants what it wants . I'm sorry if i ruined your chances with Reede . I'm such a mess right now but i just want you to be  happy",he adds squeezing my hands and i see tears glistening in his eyes and my heart clenches .

" I love Reede",i blurt

"I know . That's one of the reasons i came here ,to make sure you make the right choice. Everyone with two good eyes can tell you love each other a lot by how you look at eachother Reede and i may have our differences but i care a lot about both of you so follow your heart and i promise I'll be happy for you ", he says and we both smile .

"You have a great heart Ryan . I hope you end up happy too ,you deserve it.let's hug it out?",i ask smiling

"Sure",he says with a smirk

He envelops me in a bear hug . I could literally feel his bones but it  was a comfortable hug ,it's like we wanted to forget our worries and hug for what felt like our last hug in a long time.

"Promise me you'll never stop trying to get Bianca . I want to make sure you're happy so i won't feel guilty",i said

"i promise ",he said and pecked my forehead . I smiled and hugged him even tighter to show my happiness as i'm about to pull away i hear a pained voice.

"I guess you've made your choice then ".

Reede.

A/N: Double update because i'm bored . The countdown continues . Read ,comment ,share and vote . Thank you.