Chapter 10

10//    The drive with Reede

      Nat went home after a few minutes. She appeared to be in a rush. I'm spending the night at her house today so I'll be sure to get the details.

I spot Reede's Mustang immediately makes its way into my driveway. I looked at the clock and it's exactly 3 .I'm surprised he remembered my house since it was late at night when he came to drop me home after the whole Ryan drama.

Hmm, I wonder how I'm going to be able to face Ryan after what he did or will he pretend like it never happened. I wonder what he's going to do with the video, will he post it for hundreds of people to watch and make fun of me or use it to blackmail me.

I'm cutoff from my thoughts by the sound of the door opening. Reede is putting on all black. A black tee, black trousers and black sneakers and may I just say black is a good color on him. I looked up to see him staring at me like I was a 100% on a math test.

He took like two minutes checking me out before I cleared my throat and said " My eyes are up here "with a chuckle .

"Trust me I know. I'm going to be looking into those eyes all day ",he said, saying the last sentence more to himself.

"You look beautiful Amy ",he says still checking me out.

"Thanks, you don't look so bad yourself ",I say with a small laugh.

I wonder how Ryan would have reacted to this outfit. I push that thought aside as Reede pulls me into a hug. He opens my front door and leads me to his car. He opens the door and I say, "such a gentleman "with a laugh.

He helps me in, closes the door and says "I try" and we both laugh.

He enters the drivers seat and zooms off. Nicki Minaj's megatron is playing and I'm silently rapping before I hear Reede's voice.

"You like Nicki Minaj ",he asks.

" I love her",I reply.

"That's cool, I love her too. It's always going to be Nicki over Cardi ",he says (NO OFFENSE TO CARDI B FANS. DON'T WORRY I LOVE HER TOO 😉)

"Preach brother ",I say and we both laugh. "Don't get me wrong, I love Cardi b but I'll always prefer Nicki. "

"I'm with you on that " he says.

We talk about our favorite artist, songs and movies. It turns out we have a lot in common. Both our favorite movie is Twilight. Who would have thought that Reede was a fan of the Cullens. I guess don't judge a book by its cover.

  "So where are we going " I ask after a few minutes.

     "Margarita's ,you like ",he asked .

I replied him, "Are  you kidding, I love that place. My dad and I go there every other day when he's free from work ".

"That's great, my aunt is in fact Margarita herself ",Reede says with pride.

I looked at him in disbelief, "Shut the fridge, your aunt is Margarita. OMG ".

He chuckled and said, "yeah, I had no idea you liked her food that much ".

I said,"I don't like her food I love it. OMG, her spaghetti and meatballs is to die for. "

"Then it's settled, we're having spaghetti and meatballs ",he said with a smile.

I said, "oh my God, yes".

He parks in the driveway and says, "looks like I just gave you another reason to want to hang out with me ",he says.

"What's that ?",I say confused.

"Free food . It could be our spot ",he says with a smirk before opening the door and I follow suit.

"Our spot",I mutter blushing

I come over to his side, he holds my hand and it was just the cutest thing ever. It was like they were made for each other as they fit perfectly.

He looks at me and says," you look so beautiful today Amy ",before he opens the door and we head in.

A/N:I hope you liked Amy's outfit. I'm trying to update as frequently as I can. So please vote and comment to encourage me. Thank you. Stay safe guys.