Chapter 3

03// Turning Tables

So..... Amy went back to class with Ryan, obviously getting everyone's attention. After class, Ryan was literally carried away by fans demanding for an autograph.

Bianca came to Amy, and said "stay away from Ryan, he's mine ".

   Amy ignored her, but Bianca being herself, wouldn't leave until she was sure she'd gotten under your skin .

"I don't know why I bother, I mean a celebrity like that will never take a second look at a girl like you, you're way out of his league, don't you think. He'll make the obvious choice and pick me over.....  you",Bianca said looking at Amy with disgust .

Amy only said "when you're done pouring saliva all over me, would you get me a napkin on your way back ".

Then Amy plugged her earphone back in.

Bianca obviously stunned said , "enjoy this new found confidence while it lasts ,but always have it behind that head of yours, I'll always be the better choice".

Amy plugged out her earphone, then said "put on a condom if you're going to act like a dick ,then at least dress like one."

Bianca was beyond shocked, but unfortunately for her, Amy wasn't done .

She ended her "chitchat" with Bianca saying "i may not be perfect but at least I'm not you, you're like a penny, two-sided and not worth much ".

With that Amy left, leaving Bianca in awe.

    In the twinkle of an eye, school was over but the rain was pouring heavily.

Amy didn't know when she said "looks like I'm gonna be here for a while" . Till a familiar voice and cologne filled the hallway, "Not if you join me for a ride ".

It was Ryan.

(Amy's pov)

OMG, Ryan fucking burns is asking me for a ride..... . I've never entered a limo before, this will be so lit, kinda like a predate ,  OMG, he wants to ask me out . It was only then I heard him say "I mean it's okay, if you don't wanna go, I just thought...."

I cut him off saying, "Of course I wanna go, are you fucking with me ",I laughed a bit before comprehending what I said .

I corrected that statement, "I mean not actual fucking, it's just a slang".

He chuckled at this realising how weird I was and said, "well don't just stand there, let's go".  For a minute I thought he was going to hold my hand, but, no, he just walked out and got into the limo and I followed .The chauffeur had started driving when he started talking, "So.... are you going to Reede's  party tomorrow". I was like second day of school and they're already throwing parties before a question popped into my head, "who's Reede?".

Ryan replied," oh, he's starting our school in two days and wants to throw a party to get to know everyone better " .

"oh that sounds reasonable "I said and we both laughed before he says "will you like to go with me " .

I was sure I had a goofy grin on my face as I said "sure" . We talked for what seemed like forever, till I got to my house and waved him goodbye.

On getting in, I saw my dad and my best friend who'd been out of town for a while, Natasha, "hey girlfriend, I'm out of town for just two weeks and you get a boyfriend " was all she said before she  was embraced in a bear hug.

Now at least ,Amy had someone to go shopping with for her "date " tomorrow.

^^Rytah_05^