Chapter 5

05//    Meeting Reede

  Immediately Natasha and I got to my house, we had our bath and started rummaging my wardrobe to find any party outfit. Natasha settled on a red mini gown I had worn last probably five years ago. Yes it was that short. Though it reached her mid thigh because she's shorter than me.

We spent probably 20 minutes looking for an outfit for me despite the fact that it's my closet .I finally had on a mini white fitted gown that also stopped mid thigh. I remember Josh's mom gave me this last year for my 17th birthday. It was really pretty but I never wore it because of its length.

Seeing as we still had some time left, Natasha had ordered pizza 🍕 and brought it up. We finished it in a matter of minutes seeing as it was our personal favourite ;pepperoni pizza.

Natasha started with her makeup when I remembered I had not asked for my dad's permission. I told Natasha and she told me to call him that she's a hundred percent sure that he'll allow me. My dad isn't strict but seeing as this is the first party I'm going to, I'm a bit nervous to ask him .I pull my iPhone 7 out of my bag. I call him and he picks at the first ring.

Daddy:hey baby

Amy:hey dad

Daddy: What's wrong? Is everything OK you sound weird.

Amy: Everything's fine. There's just something I want to ask you .

Daddy:ok, shoot.

Amy:I was invited to this party tonight and I wanted to ask you if it's OK I go.

Daddy: Of course it is. I was worried that maybe because of your mom you're not doing what kids your age are doing.

Amy: So I can go ?

Daddy:Yes you can. Make sure Natasha is there to keep an eye on you and be back before 12 .OK baby

Amy: OK daddy. Thank you. Bye

Daddy : bye A. I love you

   I smile at the nickname he  calls me.
Amy : I love you too daddy.

      I hang up and face Natasha who is already done with her make-up. And it looks good if I do say so myself.
"Daddy's letting me go. He says I should be back before twelve though",I say.

"really, that's great. "Nat replies.

" Your makeup looks great Nat "I said to Natasha who couldn't stop looking at her face in the dressing mirror.

"yeah I know. Come sit, let's get you all dolled up " Nat says.

To her surprise ,I actually sit. This is probably the first time I'm wearing makeup because I know I look very pretty without it so I just never tried it. She gets started on the makeup .

"does the name Ryan Burns have something to do with why you're putting so much effort into tonight ?",Nat asks me as she plucks my eyebrow .

"No, I'm just trying to fit into the party"i said.

"Are you sure, I mean, first you  agree to go to a party, wear a short gown and actually allow me to do your makeup. Wow",she said as she drew my eyebrow and applied concealer to my face.

"believe whatever you want to Nat, I don't like him. I'm just acting that way because he's popular not just highschool popular but world popular and I haven't had any male friends" I said. ".

" fine believe whatever you want. I'm done you can look now " she says as I smack my lips together and I open my eyes to reveal the work of art. I wasn't disappointed at all .I mean I knew I was very pretty without it but I look like a real life princess with makeup on. I thank her, we put our shoes on and we head downstairs. I lock the door and place the key in the flower vase at the door and we zoom off.

On getting to the house,which was in Nat's area ,the smell of alcohol and something else hit my nose immediately I passed through the door. I saw people dancing, eating, making out and playing other weird games.

I head to the kitchen to get a drink where I see five boys gathered around a grey or whitish substance in a paper. I wonder what it is till I see them taking turns sniffing it. Only then do I realise that it's weed. So this is what happens at parties.

"Yeah, pretty much ",an unfamiliar voice answers .I didn't even realise I was talking out loud.

"You are ", comes the voice again. I turn around facing his chest not looking up to his eye.

"how are you doing that ",I ask the stranger.

" I don't have any mystical powers if that's what you're thinking " he says and we both laugh.

" Yeah, I doubt you do. I talk out when I'm nervous "I say and we both laugh again.

He takes a step forward so our bodies are touching and I shock myself  by not taking a step back. I wonder where this new found confidence comes from when he tilts my chin up so our face meets. In that moment I forget all about the drink I came to get. I immediately miss his touch.

My breath hitches as I look up to meet this beautiful Greek god stranger. I hear him also take a sharp intake of breath but it could have been my imagination. I take in his whole face when I hear him say, "I'm Reede".

"I'm Amy" I say but it comes out as a whisper and I wonder if he heard me. But when I see him smirk, I realise that he did.

A/N:so....there's a new boy Reede. Who do you think Amy will grow to like or maybe love . Stick around to find out. Please vote,share and comment on which ship you think will be sailing, on whether you're team #Remy (Reede and Amy)  or #Aman (Ryan and Amy) .Also give me better ship names because I suck 💔.Stay safe guys.
Word count :1015.

^^Rytah _05^