Chapter 28

F**K YOU
Numb.

That's exactly how I feel.

Everywhere becomes quiet. Everyone is looking at me ,whispering, laughing ,videoing while some are too shocked to speak. This moment feels so nostalgic. It's just like when I was disgraced at Reede's party .That seems so long ago but it's only been a month.

Reede

I see him at the pool stand staring at me,with no mock showing on his face just concern . I smile at him to assure him that I'm OK, he doesn't seem to believe as he breaks eye contact with me.

I ran back into the hotel after I managed to convince my friends that I'll be fine and that I need some time alone .

A few minutes after I got into my room , crying silently, I heard a knock on the door . I opened it eagerly thinking it was Reede but how wrong I was.

It was Ryan .

Immediately I saw it was him I tried to lock him out. Keyword; tried. He entered my room and locked the door behind him . I slapped him HARD and said F**K YOU . He didn't flinch like I had expected him to but it was surely going to hurt for a few more hours .

"Ouch, i hope you know I'm still a model . I need my face fresh and pretty .You look pretty in that lingerie by the way. ", he says with a straight face.

I realise I'm just in lingerie in front of the school's star. I sit on my bed, my blanket on my lap covering me a bit.

" You don't have to cover up. I said you looked good, didn't I?", he says as he sits on my bed.

"You think this is funny right?  Is this another one of your sick jokes Ryan because I don't want to be another one of your victims. I've learnt my lesson and I'll appreciate it if you just get the fuck out of my room ", I said

"I just want to talk, please. I'll leave once I'm done ",he says pleading

I reluctantly agree, the sooner he wraps this up, the quicker he can get the fuck out of my space  room and life.

"I'm sorry. I just want to apologise even though you now know why I did that, that doesn't justify the pain I put you through. I just... I.. I.. I like you OK and I know this must be the most absurd thing but I think I've liked you since the first day. I know you didn't have the best first impression of me but I really liked.. like you Amy. All I'm asking for is a chance. Please ",he says calmly trying not to upset me  .

My mood became less sour.

"Look Ryan , I'm going to be honest with you . I like Reede. I mean a whole lot and I don't want to hurt your feelings but we just can't work. As friends, yes but as something more, I don't know. I mean there's a slim chance that I might even be in love with him ", I say blurting out the last part.

"Well, that sucks. I mean that's you saying 'don't even bother ' right? ",he says and I punch him lightly on his shoulder.

"I like that you can lighten up any mood. It's a good quality ", I say meaning it and he smiles.

"So are you going to tell me what's going on with you and lover boy. You guys weren't together at all today ", he says

"How in God's name did you notice that ?Were you spying on me? ", I ask jokingly

"Well, I won't call it spying. I'll say I stole unconscious glances at you before I left to make the video. Don't change the subject, what's going on? ", he asks playfully.

"Wait, aren't you supposed to be happy.",I say surprised.

" Of course not, Your happiness comes first and besides we're friends and this is what friends do ",he says

" It's because of you. The truth or dare game yesterday and the kiss in the elevator. He thinks I like you and asked me to choose between you guys on Sunday . He's really pissed off. ",I said

"So who are you going to choose ",he says

" I don't know ",I admitted

" I knew it... Wait did I hear you say you don't know ",he asks

"Yeah ",I said

"didn't I hear you say you were in love with this boy a few minutes ago?",he asked dumbfounded .

"I am... I mean I think I am. Look, I care about Reede but after how he acted yesterday, I'm not sure I want to be with someone who throws a tantrum when I technically didn't cheat on him. I mean we're not even dating.",I say frustrated.

"I get what you mean ",he says nodding

"Anyway, aren't you supposed to be happy you have a chance ", I say

"Oh, trust me , I am. I just have to stay cool ", he says and we both laugh

"I'm so confused . I don't know what to do ", I say and rest my back on the bed dramatically.

"Been there. Should I help you weigh your options ? I'll try not to be partial ", he says

" Yes please ", I say sitting back up.

"OK, so there's me, Ryan Burns, the most paid and popular model in Beverly Hills. I assisted you by turning the tables on your bully. I'm handsome, rich and famous. I can give you the whole highschool experience , you can be prom queen, be popular, make headlines, become a role model, not have anyone look down on you ever again, command respect, you can become the queen b but the good kind of course. Together,  I'll basically satisfy all of your HIGHSCHOOL CRAVINGS. Everything you see popular kids do in the movies we'll do, together. Because above all that I'll love you ",he said

My face became hot because of the last part.

"You said you'll try  not to be partial ",I said and we both laughed lightning the mood.

"And I tried, but let's face it I'm just too perfect ",he said

"Cocky much ",I said and we both laughed

"OK, Reede Knight. Billionaire heir, caring, humane, a good friend, blah blah blah, just choose me please ", he said and we both laughed

"We'll find out who I choose soon enough, don't worry ", I say

"OK, I should get going though ",he says.

We both get up and walk towards the door.

"Bye . I guess I'll see you at the bonfire tomorrow ", he says and is about to go when I hug him tightly. He seems shocked but hugs me back tightly pecking me on top of my hair.

"Thank you for coming. You lifted my spirits a whole lot. I guess I can say we're friends now ",I say smiling as I release the hug.

"That's the first step.Bye ", he says

"Bye ",I say and shut the door behind him. After a few seconds, I peep my head out of my door and shout.

"Ryan",I shout and he turns

"I forgive you ", I shout.

He starts shouting ' yes yes yes '. He was so happy and I felt a weight being lifted from my shoulders.

A few minutes after I lay down on my bed ,I heard a knock

"Ryan, what is it now ? ",I shout opening the door

It wasn't Ryan.

"We need to talk "

It was Reede.

A/N: I wrote this chapter so you guys can get to know Ryan more. He's really not a bad guy, I hope some of you realise that now.

Please support me by clicking on the little star at the bottom of your screen. Thank you 😘.