Chapter 7

07//   WHAT!!!

   I went up to my room and Nat was still trying to calm me down . I told her about the kiss and she was so happy for me .

   "Are you sure you don't like him? ",she asked me for the umpteenth time. I replied, "I don't know, I mean I just met him a few hours ago. "  I say even though I feel like I've known him way longer.

     We both go down and make some noodles. I take some up to my dad's room but he was sleeping like a baby so I closed the door.

I went up to my room and told Nat he was sleeping and she said "More for us "with a cheesy grin that made me laugh. I had my bath before I ate to get rid of the sticky liquid on my body. I made a mental note to remember to return Reede's jacket tomorrow. Just thinking about him put a wide grin on my face. I ate and fell asleep replaying all the events that took place at the party today and thinking about how I'm going to show my face at school tomorrow.

        The next morning I woke up before my alarm  went off .i guess I was really nervous considering the time I slept yesterday. On the bright side, today was Friday .Hopefully, after this weekend some other interesting story will elude their minds. After I had my bath, I woke Nat up as my alarm also went off at that time. When Nat and I got to school, I thought everyone would turn in my direction and start laughing, talking or feeling pity for me, but I was wrong. It was like yesterday never happened like it was all a bad dream. At least I wish it was. It looked like something  else happened because everyone seemed to be talking about something. I saw George from my English class and decided to ask him instead.

"Hey George ,do you know what everyone's talking about ",I asked.

"Oh, it seems Josh owed Ryan a favor and Ryan decided that Bianca should be his payment. Crazy right.",he said placing air quotes around payment.

"So you mean to tell me that Ryan and Bianca are dating now ",Nat said, a look of bewilderment on her face.

"Pretty much, yeah . I'll see you later in class Amy. "he says and leaves as I  nod in response. As soon as he leaves I turn to face Nat and we both say , "WHAT!!! " in unison with a look of shock on both our faces. Despite all that Josh has done to me, I know he's not going to be happy.

^^ Rytah_ 05^