Chapter 9

09//     My girl

Josh was suspended for a week, Ryan wasn't. The principal said that this was because Josh initiated the fight but I'm sure everyone knew Ryan's status partly influenced the decision . I can't help but feel a small tug at my heart each time I think that Ryan was only nice to me so he could get to Bianca. I guess I'll really always be second choice. I kinda blame myself though. It was too good to be true. I can't believe I had started to fall for that dingbat .

However ,I'm grateful that he decided to date Bianca on that day if not I'd have been the talk of the school for two weeks to come." Ryan Burns pranks good girl of Futures Academy."

Anyways, Nat went home immediately after school , something about her neighbors coming over for dinner. Well ,there goes my ride . I took the bus home .

My dad was home, we ordered pizza and binge watched Vampire Diaries. After a few hours, he kissed me good night and headed to bed. I headed on to my room after an hour. I could stay up late seeing as tomorrow was Saturday.

I laid down on my bed , and after a few minutes I heard my phone beep, I took it out from my purse and saw a message from Reede.

I replied and we started chatting.

Reede :Hey

Amy :Hey

Reede :i thought you'd be asleep, I just decided to try my luck .

Amy: I'm usually asleep by this time on a weekday.

Reede :ok, so what are you doing

Amy :I was binge watching Vampire Diaries , but right now I'm just in bed.

Reede: That's cool

Amy : how about you

Reede :Well, I'm  in bed thinking about asking a pretty girl to lunch tomorrow but I'm not sure she'll say yes

Amy:Well I'm sure she will.

Reede: you really think so

Amy: yeah

Reede: OK, Amy will you like to have lunch with me tomorrow

Amy: I'm the girl

Reede: you're my girl

Amy:😊😄😆

Amy : OK Mr, I'll go to lunch with you

Reede: Yes, thank you. I'll pick you up at 3.

Amy : sure, good night

Reede: Night, dream of me

Amy :😂

Reede: 🙈

Amy: good night Reede

Reede: 😴

       Would it hurt for him to say good night, I think as I plug my phone and place it on my bedside drawer . I eventually fall asleep with a smile on my face.

The next morning, I wake up around 9 .i brush my teeth, have my bath and have some pancakes with my dad .i tell him that I'm having lunch with a friend and he agrees .

Later, he goes to the golf club with his friends. I'm more than happy that he won't be at home when Reede arrives. He would have bombarded him with questions and made everything embarrassing. I call Nat tell her about my date with Reede .

She decides to bring an outfit saying my clothes are outdated which may I say is so not true. By the time she gets to my house, it's 12 .

She hands me the dress she specifically picked out knowing how curvy my body is. And yes that I said that. I put on the black jumper that clung to my body like a second skin showing just the right amount of cleavage  . She does my makeup and puts my black hair down for the first time in a long time and by the time she's done, she hands me white sneakers to wear.

She literally pushes me to the full length mirror in front of my closet and everything stands still in that moment as I look at my reflection.

A/N: I attached a picture of how Amy looks in the next chapter so you have to read it. Hahaha 😁. Anyways ,I'm thinking about setting  particular day(s) of the week for updates but I'll let you guys know if I'm finally able to make up my mind .Thank you for reading, please vote and I want to encourage people to comment, I haven't had as many comments as I would love to. Tell me what I can do better, what you want to see and what I'm doing a great job at. Thanks guys. Stay safe ♥

^^ Rytah_05 ^