But you promised me you would stay

It's been 3 months since Jungkook broke up with rosé he thought she was too clingy and possessive.

Look it's not that I don't love you but sometimes it's just too much for me your possessiveness he sighed he really loved her but sometimes you had to take a break he didn't really want to break up with her he just wanted a small break.
When he saw the look in her eyes the second he mentioned break up he felt his heart hurt.
But you promised me you would stay you promised you would never let go so why are you leaving me now ? She sobbed and ran outside Jungkook looked back to their friend group
You should go after her Jungkook you two are made for each other Namjoon said but Jungkook didn't say anything he just sat down and looked towards his close friends and then at Lisa
Shouldn't you go after your bestfriend ? He asked her slightly annoyed oh right she said and stormed off.

Rosé didn't hang out with the others as much as they did before in the beginning she ignored all of them but the last few weeks she finally rejoined their circle.
So Rosé Are you coming to the party this  weekend ? Taehyung asked and played with his hair. She just nodded then she looked at her phone and sighed.
Sorry I have to go it's my ... dad she said and walked away
He hated her Dad he didn't like her at all he would always complain about her choosing music over being a lawyer.

The next days passed by quickly with Jungkook and rosé still ignoring each other occasionally a small nod to greet the other but nothing else.

The Day of the party came and Chaeyoung noticed her friends.
Hi she said and walked over to them.

Hey everyone replied staring at her she looked really pretty

You look good Jungkook said and was prepared for her to roll her eyes but she didn't you too she said and smiled.
He missed her he really did.
Im going to go get a drink she then said and was on her way towards the bar but a hand on her wrist stopped her.
You know you shouldn't drink too much right ? Jungkook said
What I do shouldn't be much of your business Jungkook she said and walked to the bar . On her way Jungkook saw everyone staring at her well she was pretty he never really minded those stares at school after all everyone knew Rosé was his and even if someone dared to approach her she would reject them right away but this time it's different they aren't dating anymore.
He broke up with her those are the consequences she will find someone else and he has no reason to interfere.

Rosé POV
I noticed how Jungkook stared at me the whole time well that's good since I have a plan to get us back together.
I thought he didn't like me anymore and actually would have let it be but when our friends told me how much he missed me I came up with a plan.
My friend Jaehyun would help me
For now I'm going to get a drink though.
I looked towards the drink a girl next to me had woah it's so pretty .