Jealousy

Jungkook  and Rosé were a normal teenage couple in Highschool.
Well almost normal.... while Jungkook was rather laid back his girlfriend was way too aggressive for her own good but then again that's what he liked about her it was always her getting jealous he thankfully didn't have to worry about those things since everyone in school knew don't get on the nerves of Park Rosé if you don't want both of your eyes to look like a Panda.
He never felt jealousy in his entire life thanks to his girlfriend scaring boys off so why ... why did those guys decide to wreck everything he had built.

It's been 2 Months since the power couple Rosekook had broken up after Jungkook was tired of her jealousy and rudeness he for once didn't run after her when she left his apartment.
He didn't know how much he would miss her and how much he would regret not running after her and kissing her like they always did with small fights but this time it wasn't here usual bickering.

Flashback - 2 months ago - Break up

I told you Jungkook I'm sick of you not sending girls away that flirt with you you have a girlfriend for fucks sake why do I have to watch others flirt with you so you can be remain the friendly and flirty Jeon Jungkook everyone sees you as ... and me ? I will always be called the cold possessive girlfriend she said sobbing she didn't understand her boyfriend was never jealous or protective of her but isn't that part of loving someone ?
It didn't bother her too much until that day
Flashback
Hey Rose someone said and she turned around annoyed what she answered and the boy most likely a senior smirked could you do something for me? He asked and she stared at him what exactly ? If it's ripping your eyeballs of of course darling just stand still a second while I got get a tool YOU FUCKING JERK she screamed and the boy ran away because of fear
That's when her boyfriend approached her hey babe he said casually did you see ? It's so annoying how I get asked out don't they Know I have a boyfriend she said and sighed it's okay since you scare them away he just replied and she stared at him wasnt he supposed to be more angry ? Well not at her but at those guys ...
Flashback end
Jungkook i love you I truly do and I try to prove it to you and every way I can think off but I'm not so sure if you love me
We always fight and get into arguments you blame me for you make me jealous on purpose don't you think I Know ? It's tiring she said and he stared at her this couldn't be true
So what you want to break up with me ? he didn't want to say that it had just slipped out he stared at her and saw her disbelief
Is that what you want ? She asked carefully he could hear the hurt in her voice she was so soft inside no rosé wait he said trying to stop her from going out the door look I will count to 10 if you are not outside ... it will be over she said and ran outside he took steps forward towards the door when his phone rang
1 2 3 4 5 6 7.....she counted just a second ago she heard his steps so why did they stop
Jungkook thought about it maybe a small break would do good to them maybe they really should break up for a small amount of time so he didn't go out while rosé  clang onto the doorknob crying and waiting for him to come out he didn't and she stayed there for an extra 5 minutes before she stood up and drove off.
When Jungkook heard that he could feel his heartbreak what had he done ....
Flashback end

It was a not so casual Day and the gang consisting of : Rosé Park,Lalisa Manoban ,Kim Jennie,Kim Jisoo,Kim Taehyung,Kim Namjoon,Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin sat down ah their usual table quietly.
It was more than awkward for them to see the pair that had dated for over 2 years suddenly break up
The hadn't talked to each other in so long and it made the  group awkward.
Rosé secretly stared at Jungkook sometimes when he looked down to eat and Jungkook had done the same it was obvious to everyone in school that those two never stopped loving each other.