The last leaf |Rosekook

Rosé I don't want you to be like this . The doctor already said you can get better .
But jungkook I told you when the last leaf falls I will die as well .
Roseanne it's a leaf ... it's Winter of course they will Fall .
It's my fate I will die .

That afternoon Jungkook went to the doctor to ask about Rosés condition.
She is okay mister jeon if she has a will to live she will survive through this illness . Just convince her and ask her if she wants to do something in the future . Ask her about children and family .
Jungkook nods and goes back.

Roseanne I'm here to visit you again my love how are you ? I want to ask you something what is what you wish for ? Is there something you want to see later you told me you love to paint like i do . Should i paint you something? My love how about you eat some soup ?

I am okay kookie rose said not knowing her already pale skin got paler every day passing by . She got skinnier that terrible illness of her seems to have no cure but it does it's to believe you will survive and have hope .
In this world hope is the only thing that No one can take from you .

The days passed by and on the big tree there was only 3 leafs left .

Look Kookie only 3 days are left until I leave this world .

Rose aren't you sad? Aren't you worried ? You won't see me again why leave the world so early what about children ? What about the Eiffel Tower you wanted to visit we will go together I promise .
Here take this necklace it will connect us okay ?

Again 2 days past by and only 1 leaf was left .

Rose got even weaker and Jungkook knew this was his last chance .
That day Jungkook didn't came to visit her .
Rose was worried she looked at the leaf and noticed it didn't fall . Days passed by and it didn't fall again .
It was a week since Jungkook didn't visit her and the last leaf didn't fall . Maybe this was a sign rose needed to survive against the illness like the last leaf against the cold wind .

A month passed by and rosé got better she could now stand and even walk around a bit and she gained weight . She worried about jungkook where was he?

When she finally could walk around she went outside to visit the tree and see the last leaf .
But ....

She noticed it was a painting. The last leaf was a painting on the wall that's why it didn't move or fall .
Under the leaf there was a sentence barely visible it said :

My love we will be connect -JK

A few days past by and rosé got better again the last leaf would forever stay there and fill her with hope and strength she had a small note from
Jungkook and now she was out of the hospital bed .
She was so happy until she heard those news .

We are really sorry Miss Jeon but we found your husbands dead body in the hospital this morning it seems he died a month ago because of the same illness as yours . We will inform you on more information later .

We will always be connected Jungkookie we have those necklaces right ?

Thanks for reading and please vote comment and share ❤️💞

I hope you liked this short chapter