Begin [Hogwarts AU]Extra Chapter

Chaeyoung was awake first so she decided to make breakfast. She first went to her walk in wardrobe to get dressed.
It's been 4 years since she graduated from Hogwarts and ever since they decided to live in The Jeon Mansion.
Just as she removed her night gown hands wrapped around her waist and she looked behind to see it was Jungkook .
Sleepy he mumbled and she rolled her eyes.
Go to sleep big baby she told him and he shook his head and removed his clothes.
Suddenly they heard a baby  cry and they both rushed over to the nursery.
I think I forgot to mention that they had another baby boy when the twins turned three.
Minli look at mommy she smiled to him he was so different than the twins he had light brown colored hair and almost yellow eyes he was like a star.
Daddy they heard a small girl voice behind them and Jungkook quickly picked her up .
Good morning princess they both told her and gave her a kiss on her cheek.
I have a play date with taemin today right mommy ? Hana asked her and jungkooks eyes darted at Chaeyoung.
Play what ? He asked her and Chaeyoung couldn't keep her laugh in what an Idiot she thought.
Taemin is coming over because Lisa and Tae have to take yeontan to the vet and you know how taemin acts around people he doesn't know she told him and he nodded.
Taemin was lisa and taehyungs only son and soon he would have a baby sister or brother he was really mischievous and loved throwing tantrums just as much as Hana did so they get along.
Good morning mom and dad Haru said and Chaeyoung ran over to him and hugged him.
Good morning to my smart angel

Chaeyoung went into the kitchen to prepare breakfast after getting her and the kids dressed.

Chaeyoung

Haru

Hana

Hana

Minli

Minli

Jungkook

Jungkook

After breakfast the little boys were asleep and Hana waited for her friend to arrive.
Hana look at me this is serious business Jungkook told her.
Who do you like more Daddy or Taemin?he asked with hope in his eyes Chaeyoung couldn't help but chuckle at them poor Hana.
Taemin she answered honestly and Chaeyoung could see jungkooks world fall apart surprisingly he just stood up and went to grab his phone.

Kim Taehyung your son can't take a step into this house anymore he said and Chaeyoung glared at him.
Daddy Hana was joking of course she loves daddy wayyyyyyy more way to go Hana she knew how to influence him .
You are right he said and smiled and they both sighed.

HANA they heard a little boy scream and they saw Lisa holding on to him .
Thanks Chae I will see you later oh also did you hear ? Jennie unnie and Jimin Oppa finally got engaged their wedding will be soon she said she would give us the invitation oh and also Tzuyu and Chanyeol want to meet with us again
They all hadn't seen the both of them since they graduated from Hogwarts she did miss them .
She heard they weren't able to have a baby first for health reasons even with the position but finally Tzuyu had even three healthy baby's two girls and a cute boy. She was happy for them both.
Well I have to go yeontan that damn dog is a little sick so tae has been moody those days Chaeyoung chuckled and waved her goodbye.
Now my little darlings what do you want to do today ? She asked the three of them since Haru was awake now . Play they all answered and she nodded so they went into the playroom.
Okay so I am the dad and Hana is the mom and Minli is the Baby okay ? Taemin said and Hana nodded.
Wait and Haru ? She asked but Haru was already in a corner reading a book.
Haru Play with us she told him but he only looked up for a second to ignore her.
Haru if you don't Play with us I will Tell mommy that you hide candy under your mattress his eyes lit up she can't find out .
Fine what am I ? He asked and taemin smiled.
Doggy he said which made Haru furious.
You are doggy not me he said and hit taemins arm. Hana stared at them both they are dumb she thought .
Haru is a doctor not a doggy understand ? She told Taemin and he nodded.
Minli come here come to big sissy she said and he crawled to them .
Papa is a doctor so Haru is a doctor too Haru told his parents and they nodded.
And Hana what are you ? They asked her since a few weeks Haru wants to become a doctor and it's so adorable Jungkook of course had to buy him his own play office.

Hana wants to be Headgirl like mommy was she answered and Chaeyoung remembered the times she was Headgirl it was fun and hard.
You definitely will be when you become a big girl Hana she said
Taemin what do you want to be ? Jungkook asked him and he looked at him and smiled.
I want to be Hanas boyfriend he answered
Oh really ? That won't be easy you need to get only As in school for your whole life if you ever fail you failed in life he told him and Chaeyoung could see Taemins eyes gathering tears that idiot Jungkook.
Awwww come here taemin you can of course be hanas boyfriend but let's see how you will feel if she's older and how she feels she said
Hana likes Taemin forever she said and hugged him.

Those two I wonder if they will really get together one day like me and Jungkook did Chaeyoung thought and smiled.

Thanks you for reading ❣️❣️💗💗
Please vote and comment