School Trip and Fever |Rosekook

Rosé going on a short trip with her class mates including her boyfriend jeon jungkook

Rosé packed her things and waited for her boyfriend to call her and ask for help . After a few hours he still didn't call her so she went to his house .
She went inside since she had the keys and saw jungkook sleeping on the couch .
^JUNGKOOK wake up you still didn't pack we will go tomorrow you know ^
^ Rosie ? Can you do that for me ?^
Rosé just sighed she was used to his laziness so she just did it for him .

———————————————————————————
The next day they met with the teachers and the rest of the students .
Rosé was with her best friends Nayeon Jennie and Joy .
^Will you sit with your boyfriend Rosie ?^
^i don't know I didn't ask him yet ^
^Then you should because there is a girl beside him asking him ^
Rosé went that way when she saw that the girl was Lisa asking her boyfriend to sit with her .
^ Hey jungkook do you wanna sit with me ? I really like you so we could become closer ^ she said and smirked at Chaeyoung.
Jungkook didn't even notice she was there so she wanted to wait for his answer . She trusted him but she was scared as well Lisa was a really pretty girl and maybe he does like her she can't change others feelings and she can't get mad at him so she would b heartbroken. She wanted to cry she didn't even listen to his answer because she was in her thoughts .
^Hey Rosie let's go ^Jungkook said but he then noticed his girlfriend was crying .
^Yah are you stupid ? Why are you crying ? ^
Rosé looked up and saw jungkook smiling at her he kissed her and then pulled her into the bus .
^I thought you would sit with Lisa ? ^
^are you Crazy ?why would I? If I would do that there would be a chance that you would sit with a boy so don't worry I didn't even think a second before I said no ^
Rosé just smiled she wanted to apologize for doubting her boyfriend but he just kissed her again .
———————————————————————————
In which Jungkook gets sick and rosé has to take care of him but in the end rosé gets sick her self 🤔

It was midnight when jungkook called her no one was home and he was sick he couldn't even move and he knew his friend was an angel who would save him . After he called her she said she would came right over after she bought medicine and ingredients to make soup .

^Jungkookie Are you okay ? You have a high fever ^
^ I am okay Rosie well kinda but don't worry I drank the medicine you gave me and I eat some of that soup which you did a good job at , you would be a perfect wife ^ Rosé blushed when she heard the last part . Rosé always had a crush on jungkook but she thought he looked at her as a friend .
^The next time you get sick I will take care of you I promise ^
^thats nice of you kookie but the last time I got sick was when I was 7 so I won't get sick ^
^Are you sure I actually think there is one way ^
^yeah maybe if I would stay out in the cold for a few days then probably but - ^
Jungkook suddenly kissed her rosé didn't push him away she loved him she didn't know why he kissed her does he have feelings for her ?
From a kiss it turned into making out and when they couldn't breathe they let go .
They smiled at each other and jungkook hugged her after a few hours rosé fell asleep.
When she woke up she saw jungkook smirking at her
^ good Morning my angel ^
^Good morning ^she said blushing she wanted to ask him what the relationship between the both of them was .
^My Beautiful girlfriend got sick didn't she ? Well I told you there was one way I will take care of you don't worry ^ he said and smirked he loved how she slowly realized what he meant and Was mad she just looked so cute .

^ no Kissing today tho Rosie I don't wanna get sick again^
^ Yah jeon jungkook I will kill you^