Word Prompt 3: Sunset

Famous Idol Jeon Jungkook goes to Han River everyday for a walk and starts to notice a girl always sitting there alone crying. Finally deciding he should ask her if she's okay risking his identity he is shocked to see who it is and why she is crying.

But be careful , remember don't take your mask of and keep your head low I know it's late Jungkook-ah but it's still dangerous and if you - Jin said and Namjoon chuckled behind him
What's so funny huh ? You want me stop cooking for you, you clumsy brain he said and stormed off Jungkook rolled his eyes. Boyfriends.
I will be back soon he said and grabbed his camera.
He was going on a walk near the Han River also his favorite place . It was quiet and calm and he loved it .
He was walking while staring at his phone when he heard a small sob coming from near him.
He thought it was a child so he hurriedly went towards the person but saw a woman.
She had Brown  long hair and was wearing a mask her head buried in her hands.
He stared at her for longer but then decided it wasn't his place to intervene and continued his walk.
He took some pictures and then went home.
At home he looked through his pictures to notice he captured the woman he saw before.

The picture looked sad just like how she was feeling while when Jungkook was there he never noticed the sky being so dark and cloudy

I guess your mood really changes your surroundings.

Why did she look so familiar ?
He probably saw her at Han River once.
Why did she wear a mask ? Maybe she was sick or just to hide her face ? Or she was an idol ? Okay that's too exaggerated.

Tomorrow he would definitely go there again he hoped he would see her again but he didn't know why he wanted to see her.
When sunsets he would go there.
Im going out again Jungkook said the next day
Jungkook ? Again ? Yoongi asked him Jungkook liked Han River for sure but 2 days in a row was strange even for him .
Be back soon and text us ! He said and Jungkook nodded at his cute hyung.
MIN YOONGI he heard Jimin scream when he walked out of the dorm.
Yoongi most likely made fun of his height again which doesn't make sense since Yoongi is smaller than jimin .

Please let me see her he thought and walked to the same place again.
And there he saw her sitting on the grass .
This time she wasn't crying but she didn't look happy.
He wanted to go towards her and talk to her but he knew he couldn't . He would be exposed or worse he would make her feel uncomfortable.
So he decided to go away again not before taking another picture of her.