Sacrifice 2 | Rosekook

Since you all cancelled me for ending the story that way I guess I will do another part 🙄🙄

Is daddy ? Yuna asked her mother and she nodded she wanted her daughter to at least know who her father was.
Chaeyoung you should at least send him a picture her bestfriend lisa said she was right he didn't even know about his daughter but she was too scared that he would not even want to visit his daughter or after visiting once completely ignore her it would affect her daughter she didn't want to risk anything.

She remembered how she was all alone when she found out she was pregnant everyone around her told her to abort the baby it would be too much of a risk but she just couldn't she wanted a memory of the time she spent with her husband and she wanted a baby who knows when else she would get married.
Sorry Lisa this is for the best if he wants children he can have them with his new wife she said and Lisa nodded she clearly had to do something to make her bestfriend feel better.

A few months later
Someone knocked on the door and Chaeyoung went to open it Yuna was sleeping in her crib.
When she opened the door she didn't expect Jungkook to stand before her.
How did you find me ? She said but Jungkook seemed to completely ignore her.
Where is she ? He asked and Chaeyoung stared at him there's no way he could know.
Who Jungkook ?
My daughter park Chaeyoung you thought you could hide her from me but I found out so where is she ?
Chaeyoung gasped how did he know who told him.
She watched Jungkook walk over to Yunas room and tried to stop him.
Jungkook please she's sleeping and she hates strangers she always cries with everyone wait until she's awake she tried to tell him but he went inside.
What a beautiful baby girl you are Yuna he said and picked her up Yuna was already long  awake  and smiling.
Daddy Yuna said and Jungkook was confused.
I showed her pictures .. Chaeyoung Said and looked away it's been Almost 2 years since they saw each other it was awkward.
Okay so now that you know I guess I can't keep her away from you so if you want to you can visit us whenever you have free time and spend time with her Chaeyoung tried to explain but was interrupted.
Excuse me ? Yuna is my daughter I'm taking her with me and if you want to you can join us I won't keep your daughter away from you like you did with me but I won't keep my daughter away from me he said
You can't take her away Jungkook this is her home I'm her mother what will she think if she suddenly has two mothers she looked at his eyes and saw confusion.
Im taking her with me I already have everything she needs she will be flying back with me and you can come with us it's your choice .... Come to daddy Yuna he said and she walked over to him Chaeyoung just nodded it was going to be hard for her seeing the new wife  Jungkook has and them being a family with Yuna while chaeyoung would be ignored.
What if suddenly Yuna accepts jungkooks wife as her mother and completely ignores her the thought of that made Chaeyoung sick.
Chaeyoung ? What's wrong? Jungkook asked her
Nothing let's just ... go she said and he nodded she told them to wait while she packed all of her belongings she couldn't believe it why did he have to reappear again.
hey Yuna you know when we are home I'm going to show you a really pretty auntie okay ? She heard Jungkook say and tears fell down her eyes.
Im Done she said and they went to the airport.
It's the first time Yuna is flying you know she might get scared and cry so don't get angry at her chae told him also it might bother other passengers
What other passengers? We are flying with our private jet he said casually and her mouth dropped excuse me ?
You know Chae since the last years I've become quite rich he said and picked Yuna up.

When they arrived back in Seoul Chaeyoung was surprised that her daughter slept for the most of the flight and didn't cause any trouble.
This will be her Room Jungkook showed a pink big room with a cute bed.
Jungkook it's really pretty but she's only 2 there's no way she can sleep in that.