Word prompt 1: Soulmate

In an Universe where everyone has a Soulmate.
Every time you change your Hair color your soulmates changes as well and the moment you meet your soulmate the color changes to one your soulmate reminds you of.

Jungkook rolled his eyes his hair color changed to Red.
R E D for gods sake this had to be a joke tomorrow they would have a performance at Lotte and how would it look if the ^ I don't dye my hair Jungkook^ appeared with RED hair.
His members laughed at him the whole day.
He checked his Social Media and noticed a few other idols had dyed their hair red.
Including Blackpinks Rosé.
Oh how much he would love for her to be his soulmate but it's not possible.

Rosé was crying backstage all she wanted to do is have a great performance and see her fans but that was taken away from her again

Her members comforted her but then left after awhile to change into a different outfit.
Meanwhile Jungkook was searching for his earring that fell of while dancing awhile ago.
There he saw Rosé crying he had heard about what happened and felt sad for his idol friend who was so passionate about her job.
Hey he told her and came near her.
When she looked up she saw his red hair and laughed silently hey your soulmate is a smart person she said and he nodded you both are weirdos why don't you try pink next time? He said in an attempt to cheer her up and it worked Jungkook would always cheer her up.
She wished she could tell him how much she wanted for him to be her soulmate but she knew he wasn't.
She looked at their hair colors again and noticed they didn't change.
He noticed her looking at his hair sadly was she thinking the same thing as him ? Probably not you know you may be mad right now but your fans aren't blaming you I promise what you have to go through is hard but let's keep fighting okay ? You got this .... Rosie he said and smiled at her one last time before walking away.
Her heart fluttered and they both didn't notice the quick change in the hair color their hair was Black but quickly changed to red.
Only one person saw.
I can't believe this Nina said she had only recently debuted and had a massive crush on Jungkook.
She was going to check out the stage when she saw that annoying girl or that's what she calls her rosé sitting all alone.
Poor thing she thought sarcastically and watched her sob when suddenly Jungkook appeared she smirked when she saw how their hair colors didn't change.
But when he walked back and she smiled after him she caught their hair turning black.
Unnie you Know I love him right ? I can't tell him I can't tell her if I start to dye my hair everytime rosé does and leave hints will he think it's me ? Nina asked her unnie but Eunha didn't agree you should tell them Nina I know you aren't a bad girl you will find your soulmate too she said and smiled at her friend.
Ninas soulmate never changed their hair color she was scared she didn't have a soulmate or that her soulmate died. She tried dying her hair in many colors but nothing worked this would be way too hard.