✨Begin Epilogue ✨

Hana Paige stick to your brother okay ? Haru stay close with her and remember - Chaeyoung started to say but she was interrupted by a loud Jungkook who was carrying their youngest son on his shoulders.
It's fine babe they have been doing this for 2 years now I'm pretty sure they know how to get it done right ? He told them and they both nodded.
Mom I will miss you Hana said and hugged her mom Haru joined
I will miss you too as well remember to text me everyday okay ? And don't go out late or cause any bad things
Yes mom they both replied

Hi taemin said and hugged his bestfriend Haru and winked at Hana.
Hana had a small  crush on Taemin but she didn't tell anyone ,of course the parents knew and someone didn't like it.
Did you just wink at my daughter ? Jungkook asked calmly [this is a book reference lmao in the book it says Dumbledore asked Harry calmly and in the film he was so aggressive and screaming]
Dad Hana said and glared at him
Im warning you young boy he then said quickly before Hana escaped holding Haru and taemins hands.

Now the story will be from Hanas point of view
Hana you need to change into your robe her brother told her but she was lost in her thoughts.
She saw a new boy with black hair and eyes he had a wound on his face but he looked ... good.
Hana couldn't help but stare at him he was the same age as them ...probably.
Oh god I hope I'm not crushing on a first year she thought and her eyes widened.
Haru was used to his sister acting weird so he just ignored her and played with Taemin just that taemin noticed why Hana was daydreaming.
Hey can I sit with you five ? The same boy Hana  saw outside asked.She stopped breathing for a few seconds when she looked into his eyes they weren't black ... they were green.
Oh and you wonder why five ? Of course because of Namsoos children who were both asleep unusually.
Of course Hana quickly answered and her brother and taemin shot her a glare.
What's wrong with them ?
Hi my name is Jay he introduced himself and Hana nodded and smiled before haru elbowed her side.
Oh I'm sorry my name is Hana Paige Jeon and this is my little twin brother Haru Ace and oh yeah this is Taemin Kim and the two sleeping baby's are Jinsun and Jinwoo

It's nice to meet you all it's unusual but this is my first day in Hogwarts my parents never told me about them being wizards so I'm a little confused I hope you can help me he said and smiled.
Of course what was your last Name again ?
Hana asked and smiled at him.
It's Jung