Jungkookie you loved me right? |Rosekook

Rosés POV:
It was another happy day for me .
I was visiting my crush Jungkook.
He thinks of me as his English teacher  but I secretly like him . He always told me how Beautiful I look he treated me like a princess . He was the perfect guy.
I was on my way to his house and he winked at me and smiled .
^Hey Rosie Posie Come in ^he said and i went inside . ^Should we Start with the Basics or do you want to learn something else ? ^ I ask Him.
^How about we drink something first princess how about Coffee ? ^ I nod and he went  to the kitchen .
He came back and we talked and he said he needed to tell me something important. I listened  to him and he confessed to me . I was so happy we were  a couple . It was the best day in my life . After a few months of being a couple I had a present for him . I thought he would like it . We shared an apartment and he was gone to work .  Oh how I love him and miss him he will be home soon tho i hope there is no traffic I'm so excited to tell him .I bought something to surprise him and tell him the great news but ....

He never got to know them .
He passed away that evening when he came back from work due to a traffic accident . I heard it from the police . It was a great time with you Jungkookie we didn't have much time with each other but we have someone to live our life the fullest .
Right baby ? I looked at  my now 2 year old daughter named Chaera . She smiled at me and pointed at her daddy's grave. ^Yes baby there is your Appa Im sure he's watching us now and smiling at you cutie ^
Chaera looked at me and said ^Appa come back home?^ I wish baby I wish . He didn't even know we expected a baby he wasn't there when I was pregnant or when I gave birth or when she walked and started talking .Jungkookie you are in a better place now watching us right ? I will forever love you Jungkookie I will forever be your English teacher wait for me okay . I took my daughters hand and went away .

Jungkookie you loved me right ?

Thanks for reading ❤️
I will try to do better on my story's and upload more please vote and comment your opinions .
I can do requested ones as well and maybe even other ships with Rosie 💞
Love youuuuuuu

sorry it's a short chapter :(
Did I hurt you Ves?