Sacrifice | Rosekook

Jungkook and Rosé both soon to be the new Heads of their company are forced to marry each other.
It was something they both predicted they both knew this day would come so it wasn't hard it really wasn't but what was really hard was when Chaeyoung sacrificed herself so Jungkook could stay the head of the company after hers was ruined.

Mother you don't have to be sorry Chaeyoung said to her mother she really didn't have to Chaeyoung was the youngest daughter of the Park Company, her older sister married another man so she didn't have to be sacrificed, her older brother was friends with the guy she was supposed to marry everything was fine.
If she wouldn't do this her younger sister had to as soon as she turned 18 she wouldn't let that happen she wouldn't be like her older sister.
Unnie please don't you do it i remember you always wanted to be a doctor  please mother let's wait a few years until I am 18 her little sister said and Chaeyoung had to cry how did she deserve such an Angel of a sister. She definitely wouldn't let anything happen to her and she definitely wouldn't marry that guy .

Chaeyoung was finished preparing for the wedding she wore a white beautiful gown and her blonde dyed hair was straightened and a small hair clip which was her grandmothers was in her hair.
It was supposed to bring happiness and blessing towards the marriage everyone in her family married someone they loved except for her.
Everyone pitied her yet no one but her sister tried to stop the wedding.
It was fine Chaeyoung was strong she didn't need help she could do it after all she was 19 already her parents gave her a year to do whatever she wanted now it was time to settle down.

Jungkook you always wanted to be the CEO didn't you? This is a perfect opportunity for you she is really pretty you should treat her well. His father said to him of course she was he had seen her multiple times but what he was searching for in a woman wasn't her looks.
The only thing he felt for that girl was Pity she was forced to marry him even though everyone knew what kind of guy he was.
What a pity he thought and rolled his eyes it was time to start.

Do you Park Chaeyoung , accept to become Mr Jeons Wife ?
......

I do
And do you Jeon Jungkook, accept to become Ms Parks husband ?

He didn't answer. Chaeyoung sighed softly she had a feeling this would happen.
I do he finally said and everyone sighed in relieve.

After the wedding ceremony they went to their New house it wasn't really big but it was definitely enough for two.
Well I guess I will go to bed then Jungkook said and Chaeyoung nodded.
Okay then I will come with you she said and was on her way to go with him when he stopped her.
It's fine we have two separate rooms he said and she nodded this didn't feel like a marriage but it was fine.

A few months past and they slowly became closer to each other Chae where are you ? We have to go he asked her but she didn't answer.
CHAE he asked again but no one answered.
He rushed to her room to find a single letter on her bed.

My dearest husband,
I recently heard that our company was about to become bankrupt your family was already searching for a new wife after all we can't stay together it wouldn't have any meaning once the real reason of our marriage would break right ?
I decided to run away I didn't want my family taking me back and treat me like I had failed it would be too much for me . I always wanted to be a doctor you know. I don't regret ever marrying you or giving you my first of everything Jungkook you never treated me bad and always looked out for me as a friend and I appreciate that.
I truly love you and not only as a friend but I couldn't tell you personally it would have made you feel pity and thats what I hate the most when someone feels pity for me.

Maybe one day we will meet again who knows?
I will definitely stalk you through the news I know how much you worked for everything you will become the best CEO the world has ever seen.

Yours sincerely            Park Chaeyoung

He looked at the letter again he couldn't believe this really happened to him not after he finally felt like his life was completed.
Just like Chaeyoung predicted his family was searching for a new wife for him she was the head of the Kim Company she was pretty as well but not as much as Chaeyoung.
Every time he saw her he compared her to his ex wife and that wasn't okay.
It wasn't fair to her to be compared to anyone.
He needed to forget Chaeyoung as much as he wanted to search for her and love her and stay by her side he couldn't she finally could achieve her dreams and become a doctor if he would search for her  now he would never want to let go of her once she was found .
So he didn't.
He never searched for her .

He never searched for us
Chaeyoung Said and looked at the TV which showed Jungkook the new ceo of the Jeon company along with his new wife then she looked next to her where her daughter was sitting.
Her two  year old daughter Yuna.

Thank you for reading 💆🏻‍♀️❤️
Please vote and comment !