Everyday | Rosekook

He loved it everything about her .
He looked at her and kissed her cheek .
I love you  he said and kissed her whole face she only giggled why was her boyfriend being so affectionate.
He smiled at her again hey babe let's make today the best day ever okay ?
A day you will never forget never ever not in a billion years okay ? He said and looked at her of course Kookie how would I ever forget you ? There's no way she said. He pulled  her to the swings come on baby we need to hurry he said . Jungkookie we have all the time in the world she laughed and rolled her eyes her boyfriend was really strange always in a hurry .
Rosie is there anything you want ? How about we ride a bike ? If that's what you want baby of course she said and kissed his cheek .
He only smiled and looked away for a few seconds she could swear he had tears in his eyes but shook her head no way she thought .
I will make you happy every single day of our life okay ? he said .
Of course she answered .
Will you marry me Rosie ? He smiled and started crying awww he's so emotional
She thought .
Of course baby every single day will be ours she said and gave him a kiss . Of course he said .
See you tomorrow Rosie
See you tomorrow hubby she answered .

He sighed and walked home he didn't want to go to sleep but he had to .

I just randomly got this idea so I thought why not

I posted it on my insta account as well
@chaekooks_bae pls follow me there and read my insta story Fansé 💓💓

Thanks for reading please vote and comment ❤️❤️❤️