Date at a festival | Rosekook

Rosés POV
I was getting ready for the date when I got a notification. Eunwoo ... I thought about what Lisa said before but shrugged it cant be . He's always texting in fonts must be a habit I thought and chuckled . Shit I didn't see it and I promised too now I feel bad . I want to cry I quickly replied and waited for his message but it never came so I continued getting ready . The second outfit hmm should I go for a skirt just to make him angry nah today's not the day . I quickly curled my hair a bit and did my make up when I already heard a knock on my door .
Yes after several dates [3 at most ] Jungkook knows where I live . He knocked again and I could hear him scowl . I looked into the mirror one last time before opening the door . I changed my grey sweater into a white shirt before since it was going to be sunny today . Let's go he said and was walking away . Okay I said and hurried to walk with him .
Is it okay walking without a mask what  if someone recognizes you with me ? I asked . We have been tweeting so much on twitter I'm pretty sure everyone knows already about us being friends he said and didn't look into my eyes . Friends I thought wow getting friendzoned hurts like hell .
Where should we go first ? He asked when we arrived .I looked down I don't know why I'm so upset he made it clear many times he didn't see me as anything more maybe it's time to move on I thought I'm lucky enough to go on dates with him I'm his fan . I was so in my thoughts I didn't notice Jungkook sliding his hand in mine . I looked up I'm sure I looked like a deer . So we don't get lost he said and walked away dragging me with him . I just smiled noticing his slight blush maybe this is actually going somewhere . After a while I was regretting wearing those damn shoes who's idea was it to make me wear them ( readers 😤).
When we finally came to halt he looked back and pointed at the fireworks . Pretty I said I didn't know why I said it I should have kept it to myself . Yeah I heard him saying not noticing he was looking at me while saying it . What do you want to eat ? I asked him I was taking the lead now to not make it uncomfortable. I heard him mumble something I didn't quite get so I asked again . Whatever you want he said again and looked at me we had eyecontact I couldn't hold it so I looked away . Let's eat pasta I love pasta he said I blushed remembering Jisoo unnie calling me pasta . We sat down when the waiter arrived he was not older than us and looked like a sheep cute I thought kinda like my little cousin and smiled a bit . What can I bring you sir and beautiful madam he said and winked at me . Maybe something for couples how about Pasta for 2 he recommended us I was about to answer when Jungkook interrupted and said we are friends .
The waiter looked at me and I sighed and nodded my head I guess it's true . My name is Jaehyun he introduced himself and smiled Rosie I replied wait a second he said and gave me a tissue with his number and social media written on it let's be friends he said or more . I smiled again and chuckled a little he went away winking at me .
I placed the tissue on our table and went on my phone to add him on social media just when I was done with Twitter Jungkook accidentally spilled his water over the tissue .oh I didn't mean that he said he didn't seem like he cared it was an accident I replied at least I have his Twitter I thought and smiled to myself I like having new friends .
After our dinner and the waiter winking at me again when we left we went to the stalls at the festival again I stopped when I saw a game where you had to shoot the balloons to get a prize . The bunny looked so adorable but I'm bad at games .
I can try it if you want to Jungkook said and scratched the back of his head . Would you really do that ? Thank you thank you thank you
Without even concentrating he won the plushie and 5 more with them . Here he said and handed them to me they were a little heavy so I feel backwards on my butt . Ouch . I'm sorry I really didn't mean it I didn't think they would be heavy but for someone as small as you I should have thought about it . Small ? I'm not small I said . Don't pout he said and pinched my cheeks I looked shocked he suddenly picked up the stuffed animals  and walked away not caring that I was still on the ground . Hurry up a little he said and I stood up and followed him . But then he was gone I don't know how it happened but suddenly there was a huge crowd in front of me and I lost him . Don't panic Chae just call him .
I was about to call him when my phone died but my battery was full ? It's weird . I suddenly saw Eunwoo who was walking Towards me smiling . Hey everything okay ? He asked me he's so nice .