Magical Rivalry |Rosekook

Where Rosé is the bookworm of Gryffindor and Jungkook is the Ice prince of Slytherin. Will they get over the rivalry and confess their feelings ?
(Im a Dramione shipper y'all )

Rosés POV :

I dreamed about something so strange today it was a dream about Jungkook,he kissed my cheek . Disgusting . As if I would do things like that with him ... the godly looking slytherin . Yes he is really handsome I can't Deny that I mean why else would every girl fall for him . I said I wouldn't but I didn't notice that I already did . I fell asleep in the library and I wasn't cold for some reason . I looked up and saw that someone placed a jacket on top of me. Wait isn't that from a slytherin. I look beside me and stare into honey brown eyes and see the famous bunny smile . Jungkook . I quickly stand up and that causes me to trip and fall on his lap.
^Finally awake princess ? You know you could have just told me you like me isn't this a bit quick for us ^ he said and grinned . I look up and blushed I held on to his neck and was sitting on his lap . HOW EMBARRASSING. ^Dont move to much Park !^ he said. What does he mean ? And he made fun of me . My long time crush who I'm forbidden to love . While I was in my thoughts I didn't notice a certain Ravenclaw take a picture of us . I stood up and sat on my chair . ^Thank you jeon it was nice of you now I have to go see you tomorrow ^ i said and ran away .

Jungkooks POV:

She looked so beautiful while sleeping . I wanted to kiss those chipmunk like cheeks so i did . I noticed a small smile crept on her face. How cute . How I wish I could tell her how I feel and stop making fun of her or bully her . But she's a Gryffindor and I'm a Slytherin we don't belong together we're not fated to be she's fated to be with that dumb Gryffindor Baekhyun (ily) . He doesn't even have manners he doesn't deserve her . How he looks at her sometimes makes me so mad I want to punch him in the face .
You must respect a lady that's what my mother told me but what do I do .... I treat her so badly . I made up my mind I Like her Heck I love her . Her adorable cheeks her body her face her hair her everything . She may deserve better but I'm a jeon there is no one better . There is a ball in 2 Days on that night I will ask her out. I will confess to her .

Ball night :

Rosé POV :

It's time I thought I looked at the mirror and saw me wearing a dark green dress . My best friend Jennie chose it for me she knows about my crush on the ice prince. My other best friend Jisoo did my make up and we went down . Jennie is a Slytherin and Jisoo a Hufflepuff everyone thought I would be a Hufflepuff as well because I'm a softie but no . I'm brave and I'm ready to risk it all for the people I love . If anyone is a Gryffindor it's me . We went outside and there I saw Taehyung (Ravenclaw) waiting for jisoo unnie . He took her hand and they went to eat something . I saw Jimin (Slytherin )also known as my playboy brother waiting for jennie unnie . She looked at me and I nodded . Then someone dragged me away .
^Chaeyoung how bad to see you ^ Lisa said .
I rolled my eyes and tried to go away but she held my hand . ^Look what i have Here a picture of you and the Prince . How about I show everyone? I like jungkook so stay away from him you dumb girl or you will see ^ she went away and I stood there completely shocked . ^If that isn't my princess Roseanne ^ Jungkook says oh how I love his smile .
^ We need to talk so let's go ^ he says and drags me away . ^ So Rosie I actually really Like you and ... I know I've been bad but I really do like you I'm so sorry ^ ^its okay kookie ^ ^ okay then I now announce you to be my princess ^ I chuckle and we walk together and enter the room . Everyone looks at us and I feel some girls glaring at me . ^ YAH CHAEYOUNG you will see I told you something would happen to you I can't use the picture but I have something else you wait Roseanne park ^ she screams and runs away . Lisa.... she was a good friend but then she changed . We don't like her anymore because she's fake . She acted cute when we were around boys and gossiped about us . Lisa what happened to you .

It's been a few months since Jungkook and I started dating and everyone supported us . I didn't see Lisa since a while but I don't care.

^ Babe are you ready maybe we should hurry a bit ^ Kook said . ^Yep Im done ^
We went out to our favorite place it was a river actually we first had a really conversation here . I was scared because it was dark but he helped me . I thought he did it so he can make fun of me but he didn't .
We walked around for a bit and then jungkook said he has a surprise for me and I should wait. He ran away . That silly bunny . I waited and I heard a laugh I thought it was jungkook because it sounded like a male but it was baekhyun. ^Rosie my dear poor Rosie .. did you really think Jungkook liked you ?? look he's gone he ran away and is now making out with lalisa^ ^ I DONT BELIEVE YOU GO! ^ he showed me a picture of Lisa kissing my boyfriend.
I was so shocked I began to cry . ^Its all okay Rosie why don't you Lay down a Bit we will have fun I promise .^ I shook my head and screamed .
^No no Rosie it's for the best i will make you mine I waited for this moment rosie ^ I tried to push him away but I'm weak . A weak Gryffindor . How ironic .
^Touch her and you're dead Baekhyun ^ Jungkook said running towards us . ^Rosie Im so sorry i didnt Kiss Lisa she kissed me and I pushed her away but they already took a picture I'm sorry I wasn't here to protect you ^ ^ It's okay kookie I knew you didn't like her ^ We told the teachers what happened and now Lisa and Baekhyun are banned from Hogwarts .
Kook and me go to Dates ones in a while and I love him . It was a surprise that he liked me back I mean I'm a boring Gryffindor but he showed me how to love and I showed him how to be loved .
A slytherin and a Gryffindor how funny is that .

❤️
Vote and comment
I seriously ship Dramione y'all can hate me but they are so cute and I love their wattpad stories
I am not that big of a Harry Potter fan I watched the movies and read 2 books but I love Draco.