Not so bad boy 🐰|Rosekook

Where jungkook has a crush on Rosé but every time he wants to show her how he feels he becomes rude
-Cute Scenarios of Jungkook trying to show his real feelings
-////////////////////////////////////////////////-
It was a cold day and Jungkook was on his way home from school . Today he saw his crush again and he tried to tell her how he feels:

^Hey Kookie it's cold isn't it ? ^
^Yeah so what ? I'm not cold I never get cold ^
^Are you sure kook your nose looks pretty red to me do you want my scarf I have two anyway?^
^ Ew as if I would want that ^ he said but he didn't notice that he smiled . Rosie gave her scarf to jungkook but when he still didn't accept she just put it on him .
^ I told you I didn't want it ^ he said but then blushed and looked away .
Rosé found him cute she knew how he acted she had a crush on him since 2 years ago and she would soon confess .
-<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<-
Rosé invited jungkook to the winter market . Its where you can play games and win stuff and eat delicious food .
Jungkook First told her to go away but after she said please he said he would come if she wouldn't be annoying .
Rosé showed jungkook the goldfish plush she saw you could win if you play the game .
^Do you want to try it ? You probably can't do let me do it or we will lose money thanks to you ^
Rosé just smiled . Jungkook what a surprise won the price and threw it to Rosé.
^here its too heavy to hold I don't want it ^
rosé ran to him and gave him a kiss on his cheek
^W-what are you dumb or something let me go ^ jungkook said blushing and ran away .

-:@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@:-
Jungkook invited rosé out on a date or what he called hanging out because all the people he asked have plans already so she was his last choice .
Today jungkook wanted to confess to Rosie but so did she .
Rosé wore a dress and made her hair she wanted to look pretty . She knew jungkook wouldn't reject her but she was still scared .
She went into the restaurant and sat down waiting for jungkook . When jungkook arrived he unknowingly smiled at her .
^you look good kookie ^ ^ you don't look horrible yourself ^ he said .
Jungkook was really nervous and so was rosé so no one talked . Just as jungkook wanted to tell her how he really felt the waiter came. Jungkook didn't like how he looked at rosé so he fake coughed his attention to him .
^ I would like to get this and this and this and this ^ jungkook said annoyed and pointed at the menu . The Waiter seemed surprised while Rosie just chuckled .
^ and what would the pretty lady like to get ? Maybe my number? ^ the waiter said and winked at her .
^ the pretty lady is my girlfriend and she would like to get everything on the menu , right babe ? ^
Rosé just chuckled and pulled jungkook out of the restaurant . ^so it's girlfriend now ? ^ she said and teased him .
^ shut up I mean only if you want to ....^
^ I would love to mr. Jeon ^