Hogwarts Baby Project |Blackbangtan

Story will include those ships :
Jenmin
Taelice
Rosekook
Namsoo
Focus on Rosekook!
It's a social media story so please read it on my Instagram : @chaekooks_bae
I will only use Wattpad for the rest

Read the whole story on Instagram I'm only writing the text here !! ❤️

Chaeyoung was mad but she didn't have time to be mad at the bunny looking ice prince . It was always like that for some reason he hated her most probably because she's a muggleborn both her parents were ordinary human while he was a pureblood both his parents were wizards he was most likely raised like that to hate everyone else and that's why he was so arrogant too sometimes she pitied him but she shrugged the thought of pitying Jeon Jungkook that sounds wrong after all he bullied her since her first year calling her a mudblood and many other curses but in fourth year she couldn't take it anymore so she punched his nose but that story is for a later chapter .
Today she was going to meet with her friends Jennie Lisa and Jisoo ,Chanyeol already went with his parents. They would go to the Diagon Alley to buy the magical supplies they need for this school year .
Chaeyoung was already waiting for half an hour yet no one arrived. Shortly after Lisa arrived and told her Jisoo and Jennie would meet them inside .
They said the password and entered the Hidden Alley. 'Lisa let's go this way ' Chaeyoung said when someone bumped into her .
^Ew Mudblood can't you be careful ^ a tall girl said obviously a Slytherin Chaeyoung just rolled her eyes and walked away with lisa who was about to fight with the Slytherin .
^Chae it wasn't even your fault you have to say Something you can't always be bullied I could have gave them a lesson ^ Lisa said but Chaeyoung just shook her head she didn't have time for that .
They saw Jennie and Jisoo chatting and smiling when they saw the maknaes coming to them lisa told them about what happened and Jennie wanted to head to that bitch and rip her hair off but Jisoo stopped her .^ Some of them are still living in the past let's just ignore them like chaeyoungie said ^
Jennie sighed and nodded . They walked into Flourish and Blotts a big bookstore for every wizard and witch to find the necessities. After they were done Jennie went with Lisa to SLUG AND JIGGER'S APOTHECARY a shop for potion class Jisoo and Chaeyoung stayed behind since jenlisa would get them everything as well there was a long line to wait in front of the store so they decided to separate into pairs .Chaeyoung looked in Awee when she saw the Magical Creature shop in front of her she always wanted one .
^How about an Owl ?^ Jisoo suggests but Chaeyoung shook her hand Owls are boring and they have Owls they can borrow for sending Letters so she wouldn't need to get one herself . She looked around to find a small cat like creature it was adorable with pretty blue eyes . This was the one .
^ Excuse me how much is this and what is this ?^ she said and Jisoo chuckled at her questions .
^ Oh Mrs Park how great to see you I wouldn't accept any money from you after all you saved my shop two times in the past ,this is a Kneazle they are like Cats but have more larger and pointed ears they can also detect suspicious people and are really loyal and intelligent^ Chaeyoung nodded she really wanted it .

After she got herself a Kneazle she still didn't name him [comment name ideas ] they went to search for Jenlisa together

After she got herself a Kneazle she still didn't name him [comment name ideas ] they went to search for Jenlisa together .
^Oh what's that small kitten about ?^ Jennie asked and smiled at the Kneazle
^ It's a Kneazle isn't he so cute ? ^ Chaeyoung said and started to cry because she thought the cat would have been lonely before she came Jisoo hugged her from the side and laughed slightly Chaeyoung really was adorable sometimes .
The peace was interrupted when The Slytherin who bumped into Chaeyoung before and the Slytherin Ice prince  came to them .
^ That's her babyboo she rudely bumped into me on purpose yet she didn't even apologize ^ the Slytherin girl said .Chaeyoung was shocked she couldn't speak why would they make such a big deal out of it .
^ Oh if this isn't Park and her little ...tiger ^ Jungkook said and the cat attacked him leaving a scar on his hand . Jungkook was furious and walked towards Chaeyoung who held her kneazle protectively in her arms while walking backwards when she bumped into something and fell down the girls rushed to her side and glared at Jungkook .
^Now why did you push her ? ^ Jungkook asked seemingly not caring about Chaeyoung being on the ground he rather enjoyed the view .
^ I didnt bump into one of your bitches Jeon she bumped into me I don't care what you guys think but I won't let you bully me so leave me alone ^ she said and walked away with the girls behind her Kneazel hissed  one last time at jungkook before they were out of sight . Jungkook chuckled to himself like owner like pet he thought .