Protecting her is my job |rosekook

Where Rosé is an Idol and Jungkook is her handsome bodyguard even her fans have been swooning over 💞
Authors POV:
It's another stressful Day for Rosé .
Having to go to other countries is hard what's more hard is having a crush on your bodyguard who's 6 years older than you,and on top of that sees you as a bother (Chae is 20,Jungkook is 26)
He protects her and takes care of her but only because it's his job .... at least that's what Rosie thinks . Today she has a Fan meeting and she's really excited but scared as well. She goes to her stylist who's waiting to change her and do her make up and hair .
She's wearing a black short dress and her Dark red hair is straightened ,with a dark concept make up she definitely looks like a Goddess but honestly when does she not .
She goes outside to meet her fans . She waves at them and takes pictures with them and goes to sit at her spot .
^Isnt your dress a Little Short for a fan meeting Where you Have Male fans sitting in the first row looking at your legs and secretly taking pictures ?^
Jungkook says full of arrogance and hate in his voice . Rose didn't even notice and looked up to see her fans with a cellphone taking secretly pictures .
She gets uncomfortable and the emotional human she is almost begins to cry .
^Are you a baby or what seriously, take this ^ Her bodyguard says and hands her his jacket which she puts over her bare legs . While she's signing her albums and talks with fans chaeyoung looks up and sees her bodyguard talking with the guys who took a picture of her legs. They boys looked scared and apologize and hand him over their phone so he can delete those pictures that have been going through his head since he saw them doing the *crime *.

After the Fan meeting Rosé goes to the bathroom and forgets to tell it Jungkook.
When she's on her way back she gets pulled away and sees the boys who took her picture pushing her against the wall while holding her mouth .
^Sweetie we aren't even a fan of you but we're a fan of your body is that enough ? ^ one of them says and laughs disgustingly . She's scared and tries to escape and scream but they kick her knee so she kneels down . The boy who kicked her lifts her head up and is about to kiss her when suddenly her savor appears.
^Didnt I already tell you guys to treat a woman with respect or does your monkey brain doesn't understand ?^ Her bodyguard says and pushes them away .
After they escaped and he made sure she's safe they stop .
Rosé being ready for all the scolding she will get from him didn't expect that he would hug her .
^Im so happy you Are Safe Chaeng I was so scared when I didn't see you as your bodyguard it's my job to protect you and if I can't even do that why am I by your side^ he says and hugs her . Rose begins to cry and apologize but he stops her .
^You scared me you know but me being the handsome and strong bodyguard I am of course trusted his instincts and followed your dumb ass^
He says kinda scolding kinda jokingly . She smiles at him and hugs him . ^Didnt you Hate me ?^she asks curiously . ^Well I did kinda but I noticed losing you would ruin me and also it's my job to protect you princess I must stay with you if you want to or not ^

You would think that they would be together after this but they aren't, being an idol isn't that easy and having a relationship would be very dangerous. But when your boyfriend is your bodyguard it has a few advantages you know;) so they tried it out and it worked .

Please comment and vote ❤️💜
Tell your friends and Rosekook lovers about this book
And tell me your requests don't be shy
Thank you for reading this chapter
Read my book Chasing jungkook as well 💘🌌