Too late to save her |Rosekook

Warning : Has a sad ending ❤️

Dear Diary,
The lady I told you about has a boyfriend . I'm such a fool . How could I not notice . I visited her everyday in her bookstore and talked with her and she seemed so happy but then I saw her kissing another guy . So that's what kind of girl she is . Hanging around with many guys . How annoying . After a while I stopped visiting her and went somewhere else . I met another pretty lady at a tea store her name was Lalisa . She was really nice and she didn't seem like the other .

We talked with each other often and soon we got to date . I thought I loved her .... but I didn't . That playgirl from the book store was still in my mind . It's all her fault why give me so much hope just to leave me . I will be happy with Lisa because Lisa is a nice girl . Today we went out and she told me she had to visit a book store . I definitely won't go in to the one where that slut works . I told her I would wait outside and when she came back she kissed me all of a sudden I didn't mind though . We had many dates after that and finally I proposed I think I have feelings for her now I mean she is amazing . There Is still this thing bothering me but I won't care I have my soon to be wife Lisa with me who I really like that's the only important thing . One day when I went out I saw rose walking around when she saw me she ran to me and smiled her prettiest smile . But that seems to be so fake now . I noticed she had bruises all over her body and face but I won't care .
^ Can you go away ? ^ i told her . Her smile  dropped  and she looked sad . ^ can I talk with you ? P-please I need to tell you something and why didn't you visit me ? ^

^ why should I Visit a Playgirl why don't you go visit your other boyfriend Roseanne and stay away from me you probably don't know but I have a fiancé waiting for me ^ She ran away with tears coming out of her pretty eyes . It's her fault why is she playing the victim . I couldn't care less even tho there was this feeling Inside me which said go and talk with her . I won't Listen she will make up excuses and I have Lisa now .

A few months past and me and Lisa were on bad terms . I caught her cheating with my best friend Taehyung but the reaction I had surprised everyone even me ... I didn't care . That's when I noticed I didn't love her I always told myself a lie the only one I truly love is rose . I need to talk to her . I went to the bookshop with some roses in my hand white roses to be specific those are her favorites. I went inside and I saw a young girl at the desk .
^ excuse me where is Roseanne park I need to talk to her ? ^ I asked .

^ She isn't here anymore ^ she said I was confused .
^ does she live somewhere else or work somewhere else please tell me where ^
^ DONT YOU UNDERSTAND HER DUMB EX BOYFRIEND ABUSED HER AND SHE DIED BECAUSE OF THAT BASTARD NOW GO^

That's when I realized I was too late to save her .