The baby project |Rosekook

Where Rosé has to do the baby Project with the schools Playboy bunny Jeon Jungkook.

Rosés POV :
I woke up at 6 am I couldn't sleep at all .
I had a nightmare it was about my father .
Yeah my father is a horrible man he abused me as a child now he's in jail . Everything is fine but why do I still have those nightmares . Why am I still so scared . Since it's 6 am and school starts at 8 am I decided to just get up take a shower and wear clothes . I wanted to wear the new summer dress I bought it's a yellow dress with a bow in the back it's really cute . I went down to greet my mom And my younger brother Taehyung. He's 2 years younger than me and is friends with Jeon . I ate breakfast and drove to my school . The first lesson was New it was something with home .... yeah idk.
I sat down and the teacher came in .
^Good morning class today we will do the baby project please fill this in and i will then assign you your partners . You will together take care of a baby it will be either a girl a boy or twins those are real baby's with emotions so please do your best .^
^Wait real Babys ?? Is that even allowed what if they get used to us we will Have to give them back ?^ My best friend Jisoo asked.
^ We will be adopting the baby's and the couples who want to keep their baby can and the ones who don't want to keep them after the project don't have to worry they will be in a new family . ^
We all nod and fill in the paper she gave us .
^Okay I will now announce the partners
Jennie Kim and Jimin Park
Jisoo Kim and Taehyung Kim
Lalisa Manoban and Jung Hoseok
Irene and Suho
Tzuyu and Sehun
.....
Roseanne Park and Jungkook Jeon

Please sit with your partners

What me with him ... why can't I be with someone else . He hates me .
He comes to sit down next to me .

After everyone talks with her partners we go to a nursery where cute baby's are laying in .

Jungkooks POV :

Those baby's are really adorable . I look to my side to see Chaeyoung crying . What a cry baby .
I really don't like her but she's kinda cute . Maybe we could be friends .... I mean we need to raise a baby for 2 months . I go to her and hug her . She looks surprised. She stops crying and looks at the baby's again . How will she raise a baby when she is still one . ^Jungkook which one is our baby ? ^ She asks me with her cute eyes . I see that everyone is still talking with each other . I hope we don't get twins .
^So everyone based on the things you wrote down I assigned you a baby ^
Jennie and jimin = One 3 year old girl and one boy
Jisoo and Taehyung = one 2 year old boy
Lisa and Hoseok = Two 3 year old boys
Irene and Suho = Two 4 year old Girls
Tzuyu and Sehun = One 2 year old Girl and boy
.........
Rosé and Jungkook = Two 2 year old Girls

Wait ... we get 2 twins . AND THEY ARE GIRLS.
This will be the end of me .
We found out that we can choose the names .
^How about you name one and I name one ?
I think I like the name Somi . ^
I need to think for a while I think I like the name Chaeso
We go to see our girls and they are so adorable .

Somi has dark brown hair and light brown eyes she had chubby cheeks and is so cute .
Chaeso has light brown hair and almost black eyes . She is so beautiful .
I look over to Rosé and see her almost crying again .
This will be a long journey . We pick the girls up and go to our seats .
Chaeso starts to cry and I don't know why I begin to Panic what did I do wrong is she hurt .
^She is hungry I will go get her a bottle can you take Somi?^ I nod and take her . I pinch her chubby cheeks and kiss her how cute my daughters are . Rose takes Chaeso and goes to feed her .
Taehyung and jisoo come to us with their son .
^ Nyeongan Playboy and his daughter say hello son this is the girl you will get married to or to Chaeso you can choose ^ Taehyung says holding his son to my daughter . ^Yah Kim Taehyung don't you dare ^ I pull my daughter away and run to rosé .
^Rose they try to marry our daughter tell them they can't ^
^ Jungkook can you please go away and watch over Somi ^

It's been a week since we have our girls and It's going good .
We found out that Chaeso is allergic to apples my poor baby . And that Somi has a crush on Jimin hyungs son .
How I found out ??? She kissed him .

Flashback

Somi baby where are you ?
I look over to the right when I hear someone screaming .
SOMI
I run over there to see her trying to kiss Han-bin .
I quickly pull her away.
^ Jeon Somi ! You can't kiss a boy you are only 2 look at your sister Chaeso she is reading a book about animals ^
^ Jungkook it's not a Book it's filled with pictures and could you let somi be ^

Rosés POV:

It's been 2 weeks already and I love my daughters.
Jungkook told me he needs to go somewhere tonight so I'm taking care of my baby's .
I play a little with somi and feed her fruits and Chaeso is asleep on the couch . I quickly go to the bathroom but when I come back I hear crying and screaming .
^SOMI CHAESO ARE YOU OKAY ???^
No my baby's what happened . I look over to Chaeso and see her face getting red she ate apples . This can't be I'm a horrible mother .
We go to the hospital and they tell me she is going to be alright but they need to make sure .
I try to call jungkook and when it's the fifth time I hear a girl voice.
^ yeah this Is jungkooks phone what do you want we were busy ^ she says .
^ excuse me can you please give jungkook it's a emergency ^ ^ he's in the bathroom taking a shower byeee^
I shouldn't be jealous we aren't together and I knew he didn't like me . He told me he was busy so it's my fault . I wait for chaeso to wake up and then take her home . She is still sick and crying but the doctors said it will be fine in a few days.

Jungkooks POV :

I went out of the shower and saw Eunbi on my phone . I took it from her and saw 6 missed calls from rose and text messages .

My girls mom:

Jungkook help

Chaeso is in the hospital

Jungkook answer my calls

My .... Chaeso is in the hospital. No my daughter is fine it can't be .
I quickly call her but she isn't answering .
^ I need to go eunbi my daughter is ill ^
With that I leave a shocked eunbi and drive to her house .

She opens the door and doesn't even look me in the eyes.
^Where is my daughter ? ^
^ our daughter jungkook and she is sleeping you can return to your date now and have fun ^

^ rosé this has nothing to do with anything ^

It's been 2 months and we still are on bad terms with each other .
Today is the day we need to give our daughters back .

^ chaeso Somi I love you both and I'm so sorry baby's ^
^ Mama will forever love you don't forget us Okay ? ^
They begin to cry but their new family takes them away .

My baby's I miss them
Chaeso and Somi ❤️

Vote and comment ✨❤️
Requests are okay 💞