The Rig

A/N: Based off the film (and the true story) of the deadly rig accident called Deepwater Horizon. Contains slight homophobia. Requested by AlphaWolf0215.

Qrow and Clover got tired of Huntsman work, so, they asked Winter of they could quit and work another job.

Fortunately, Winter gave them a job to work at an oil rig in the seas near Menagerie Island.

One day, the two were doing their job and the work shift went by very fast.

"Phew, all done, Cloves.", Qrow said.

"Same here.", his boyfriend replied.

They both shared a kiss and unfortunately, it caught a groan from none other than the homophobe of the squad, Chuck Lee.

"Ew!! You freaks are disgusting!! Why don't you just leave!! You two are disgusting in the Brother Gods' eyes!!", Chuck said.

"Buzz off, d*ckhead!!", Qrow shouted. Then, the entire room the three were in rumbled, as if there was an earthquake.

Qrow and Clover held each other and Chuck fell. Once the rumbling stopped, Qrow laughed at Chuck.

"Shut up!! Your gayness caused this!!", Chuck yelled.

"Go sit on a d*ck, Chuck.", Qrow said as the two left.

"Watch me tear those two apart.", Chuck whispered to himself.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Unfortunately, the rumbling on the rig got way worse to where it started exploding. There were evacuation boats galore, filling up with staff and workers.

Then, Qrow and Clover were running towards the evacuation area and Chuck had a plan.

There was a pulley for the rafts that would guide the evacuees safely down onto the water. Once Qrow and Clover reached there, Clover hopped in, but Qrow was held back by Chuck.

Chuck knocked Qrow out and he carried his limp body into the flames, making Clover watch in shock as his boyfriend was being carried away. He tried to leave but the guys in the boat were holding him back.

"Sh*t!!", Clover shouted.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Cliffhanger teehehe