Nightmares and Nirvana

The last thing Qrow felt before collapsing was being drenched in water. He was in his average clothes, but they didn't feel wet, and he could breathe normally. He scanned his surroundings and all he heard were voices.

"You should stay here", "You kill those close to you. First Summer, then Clover.", "They don't need you, you're fine here, in a pool of sorrows", "Now...sleep...and let your cares and worries melt away"

Then, Qrow saw a hand reach out to him. He recognized Clover's red armband. Qrow tried to grab on, but he saw wispy looking ghosts grab onto him. They wrapped their arms around him and one wrapped it's arm around Qrow's mouth and Qrow felt water actually rushing into his mouth and nose.

The ghosts attempted to drag Qrow to the bottom but Qrow tried to use the last of his strength to fight them off. Once their grip on them was loose, Qrow tried swimming to the surface, black spots filling his vision, but the hand disappeared. Qrow's eyes went wide and he swam up to the surface, but once he broke through, there was nothing but emptiness. He was catching his breath, the black spots disappearing.

Then, the ghosts came back and grabbed ahold of him again, sending him to the bottom and the last thing he saw was light, then it all went black once he took his last breaths...

Qrow screamed and sat up, completely unaware of his surroundings for a second until he remembered. He was drenched in sweat and his heart raced faster than Ruby's Semblance.

He placed his head in his hands and cried. Then he heard the door open and heard Clover's soft voice.

"Hey, baby birb, you got me scared there, Qrow. What happened??", Clover said, hugging Qrow and sat down next to him on the bed.

"Clover?? Can I...tell you something??", Qrow asked.

"Whatever it is, hun."

"Every time...y'know, my...team is mentioned...I get panic attacks, like the one today. Ever since...her death, and when Raven departed and Tai hated me...heck, he still does, and...I felt like the world hated me. So, I got panic attacks, because I was scared of the memories that always flooded through my head every time...I couldnʻt take it...then, Ruby and Yang came into the picture...but, they started sounding like their parents, which gave me the memory rushes, but I still loved them, but...Iʻm scared. I donʻt really converse with them as much because Iʻm scared theyʻll be like my team...all torn apart, yeah, that happened, but who knows."

Qrow sobbed and buried his head in Cloverʻs chest. Cloverʻs heart shattered into a million pieces. He felt so bad for making his boyfriend feel this way. But, then again, he didnʻt know. He just held Qrow in his arms and uttered two words. "Iʻm sorry..."

A few hours later, the Browns walked in and one parent sat on either side of the boys, Emily on Qrowʻs side, and Henry on Cloverʻs side. They all had a group talk and Qrow told them what happened. Then, they conversed and the rest of the night, they just bonded. Qrow sighed a sigh of relief, knowing that Ruby, Yang, Clover, and his parents-in-law are his new family. Eventually, Qrow and Clover married and their nieces were super-ridiculously proud...

A/N: Hey, yʻall!! Hope you guys are having a good day today!! The nightmare Qrow has is based off of that scene in "House of Hades", where Annabeth lands in a pool where there are spirits who tell them about the miserable things they've done. Anyways, hope you all enjoyed this chapter, requests are open, and yeah...peace out, peeps!!